When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SuperOcean Heritage from Sead!

OmegaPOFL

Hi everyone!!

It's been a longgg journey to finally get my first rep!!!! I owe it to Panerai, because when i first saw the base 111h, i was instantly smitten and wanted to buy that watch....until i found out how much it cost. As a college student, i knew i couldn't afford it, until i became a doctor (which is about 5 years away ) or my really nice parents could get me one as my grad. present ).

Then i started looking for replicas, and soon found RWI, followed by RWG and finalllly RG. As i was reading into Panerai's from here and rg,rwi, I found there needs a lot of modding for one to have a nice looking Panerai. So i put my Panerai dreams on hold and started looking into UPO's, again...modding. Finally Seadweller4k's post about the Breitling SOH caught my eye and i decided that would be my first watch. I wanted a hassel-free transaction with my first watch, so i went with a no-brainer....SEAD! Communication was, ofcourse, excellent...and i couldn't be happier... thanks Sead

Now i will leave you with these sneak peak pictures

(sorry for the cell-phone pics... im too excited to haul out my dad's DSLR...which i will do this weekend)

i have to study for an exam tomorrow, will post TONS more pics this weekend!!!!

nice packaging!!:

06252009.jpg

i seee youuu:

06252009001.jpg

UPDATE: The strap is big!! need to resize it.. the feel is beautiful... i've never actually held a rep watch....and i gotta say.... this is blowing my mind!!

Edited by astrograph

hmmmm since i cant seem to update it :(

i'll do it here

*update*

i was able to go to a well known jewelery store @ a mall nearby and resize it... the dude was cool, didn't even charge me!

Since i've never really done this.... please bear with me as the

pictures aren't up to par with you guys.....yet ;)

the need for double AR

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0895.jpg

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

DSC_0916.jpg

i haven't took the clear sticker off the back...that's why it looks dirty/dusty

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0963.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

DSC_0968.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

Lume shots *i tried my best!*

Quick comparison with my only other watch...gen Tissot Seastar1000. The lume on the Tissot is not that good....so the breitlings really needs a superlume service pronto!

DSC_0957.jpg

for the next two, i had to go into the closet :p

10 sec. timer

DSC_1037.jpg

20 sec. timer

DSC_1039.jpg

So far the watch is holding up great...lol its only been 3 days..

Hope everyone enjoyed that! Thanks!! comments welcome

Edited by astrograph

Thanks guys!!! :)

i hope my pictures came out ok... first time!! im gonna give the D300 90% of the credit..

come to think of it.... the lume dots are really well placed!! thanks mickey!

im thinking about doing a superlume and in the coming months, hopefully replace the engine with a gen eta 2824-2

Thanks guys!!! :)

im thinking about doing a superlume and in the coming months, hopefully replace the engine with a gen eta 2824-2

IMO I dont think a superlume is necessary, it glows pretty much like the gen as it is.

fantastic choice for your first watch