When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezel inserts?

mingray

I'm definitely interested in an Orange one - got my Narikaa PO this week with orange rubber strap - the only thing that bugs me about it when I look at my wrist is the pearl.

STRAPS!!!!.....forgot about those!!....just had some turn up from a mate in Singapore!!....black and orange....anyone?? :D

pics? :)

prices? :)

These straps are quite nice really theres a bit of flashing where the join is,but could be cleaned up with a sharp knife....

As i said a friend was travelling and i asked him to keep an eye out for these and he has come through...

pict0003ksa.jpg

i have 5x black 5x orange

pict0002fqh.jpg

Strangely i have a orange one with 'nodules' where the strap meets the case,that one looks Authentic!!...any ideas?

Now, i dont know what to charge for these as im no seller/dealer...so how about

I'm in for a black 45.5 bezel.

Sadly mine was lost during a motorcycle trip through the french alps last week (pulling my gloves on/off combined with changes to the temperature seems to have made it come loose), the watch is pretty much "useless" without the bezel.

If you can source one, i'm in.

Thanks

Guys

I think people are a bit confused???...i havent even got the bezels yet!...still awaiting delivery..i keep getting PM's regarding these though..

i will then post them on to the members who showed interest and let them be judge if its worth getting some in,remember i dont know what the quality is even like at this stage,so please, for now wait until the samples have shown up before asking for inserts.

If and only if board members think they are ok will i order them in any quantity..

Ming

99% sure they won't even fit. Sorry.

Ok Bezels have turned up!.....small problem is that i now have 4x 45mm and NO 42MM!!

so all those who were waiting for 42mm ones sorry but i have been sent all 45mm in error!

As for sizes

OD 40MM

ID 32MM

they are NOT GREAT but good enough not bad pearls...so i have requested a better version if possible.

Ming

I had a few inserts turn up all 45mm and although not 'best quality' there ok...

im now back in contact with the supplier who states....

"we have a best high quality bezel,but it is not cheaper..."

I have since found out that the ones sent to me were 'LOW END SAMPLES'..

i has requested a high end insert used in UPO to be sent to me,and once it lands will post up pics and prices..

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know if there will there be some 42mm samples in this lot?

Keen to get my hands on a black one.

I have requested some top quality bezels as samples dont know if i will get any 42mm or not though,

if these are as good as he says they are i will order some....i will keep you all posted.

Ming

• 3 months later...

Ok Bezels have turned up!.....small problem is that i now have 4x 45mm and NO 42MM!!

so all those who were waiting for 42mm ones sorry but i have been sent all 45mm in error!

As for sizes

OD 40MM

ID 32MM

they are NOT GREAT but good enough not bad pearls...so i have requested a better version if possible.

Ming

OK, was wondering what had happened but didn't have access to the forum for a while (work proxy)