When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seiko Replicas

P_50M

Hello everyone. I recently came across a few interesting new models Seiko makes; and I really like them. I was wondering if anyone ever bought any Seiko replicas of good quality and from where. If you know the sites, please let me know. I found a few sites but have no doubt they either sell cheap stuff or will keep the money and don't send anything. Any response is welcomed. Thanks.

Guest HaloArchive

Hello 50,

Just look through the dealers websites! I am sure they will have what you are looking for :) By the way, Seiko's are generally cheap, why not buy a used or new one?!

Cheers!

Seiko replicas? Common Seiko do not cost soo expencive that is not worth to make replicas. If Seiko would be cost 200-400$ than replica 50$? Buy original one at least you would be proud for wearing autenthic watch.

Edited by seymur

I had a fake seiko autmatic a few years ago I bought at the local flea market. They do make them usually low quality though.

jfreeman i love your smokefree quitmeter!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Keep it up mate :clap:

BTW i really do not understand where is the sense in making Seiko replicas :g: ..i am currently biding a gen seiko monster

for 120 euros on e-bay,a price way too low,lower than any replica i have ever owned... :good:

Silix has a Seiko replica listed, 56 Euros:

sei001-6.jpg

sei001-4.jpg

They even make Swatch replicas: :D

swa002-1.jpg

But in this range, I would rather go for the quite good Tag Heuer Formula One chronograph, which has the same ETA-quartz movement as the genuine.

Aoobuy also has quite a few Seiko replicas:

http://www.aoobuy.com/products.asp?ClassID=251

49 USD, with working alarm... I think a had a gen of this about 15 years ago. My first "expensive" watch.. :man: :

SeikoM-07a.jpg

Totally agree with you!!

PS: I am also getting planing to buy Monster seria B)

jfreeman i love your smokefree quitmeter!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Keep it up mate :clap:

BTW i really do not understand where is the sense in making Seiko replicas :g: ..i am currently biding a gen seiko monster

for 120 euros on e-bay,a price way too low,lower than any replica i have ever owned... :good:

The sportura line Is very nice and there In the $3.000-5.000 range (Seiko Sportura Kinetic)I just dont think that there would be enough intrest for the factories to make them. I really like the four bubbled dome sub dialed model, very nice. :)