When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seiko Samurai

ryaku

That's actually a very nice watch...

Yes that's my feeling...unluckily i've never seen it in the flesh and i wonder if seiko quality is really so good.

I hope some seiko owner could enlighten me. :)

I found this web site

http://www.superchrono.com/index.php?main_...products_id=171

Some experiences? I hope it's reliable .. price are indeed very convenient.

Edited by ryaku

Check Timezone.com sales corner for minty used examples. There were three listed there yesterday. Two with the black and one with the white dial. Usually available for around $200 which is a darn good value.

Another alternative is to search the TZ Seiko forum if looking for new. You may have to post & ask as dealer links or references are not allowed. Members normally PM the dealer info. Most of these come directly from reputable dealers in Japan which ship worldwide.

It is a nice diver!

Jet

$65 on tehBay from Singapore. Automatic, 100m, good looking ...

Nice watch and even nicer price, pics are stunning as usual.

I have to choose between a Seiko diver or a Omega seamaster 300m replica but i'd better visit a seiko local dealer before buying.. :g:

I presume overall quality will be not too different even though seiko watches are well known for their high standards.

I presume overall quality will be not too different even though seiko watches are well known for their high standards.

The Seiko steel bracelet feels flimsy and cheap, but very comfortable once it's on. I prefer it to all my Omega rep steel bracelets, and I'd say it's as comfy as my Sub.

Yes, I know, it's heresy to say lighter, flimsier bracelets are better, but it looks like Rolex has this one right.

Oh, and it just takes a NATO to transform it.

The Seiko steel bracelet feels flimsy and cheap, but very comfortable once it's on. I prefer it to all my Omega rep steel bracelets, and I'd say it's as comfy as my Sub.

Yes, I know, it's heresy to say lighter, flimsier bracelets are better, but it looks like Rolex has this one right.

Oh, and it just takes a NATO to transform it.

You can't mean the monster bracelet, do you ? :blink:

I think it is pretty substantial, on par with the ss bracelet of our PAM's, and has a great fliplock clasp.

Edited by socom

Grand, comfortable bracelet is very important.

I'm sure after having PO's one i won't be disappointed so much by no other bracelet. -_-

You can't mean the monster bracelet, do you ? :blink:

I think it is pretty substantial, on par with the ss bracelet of our PAM's, and has a great fliplock clasp.

No, he has another seiko model. :)

I have tried on this watch and it looks amazing. I have no idea why I don't have it yet. I prefer the titanium ones with the crown guard. Cleaner dial and looks a little more rugged. Bigger bucks though.

You tried it on , what was your feeling? Is it as huge as it looks?

I like it but i'm afraid it could be too big as i'm used to a 42mm PO. :g:

:)