When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spare BP movements on PC

z3k0

I just noticed Josh put up spare BP movements for sale, still no description nor price, though. But it looks like DW is already raised:

12.jpg

Since I still didn't open up my BPs I'm not sure, could someone with experience chime in

regards

I just noticed Josh put up spare BP movements for sale, still no description nor price, though. But it looks like DW is already raised:

12.jpg

Since I still didn't open up my BPs I'm not sure, could someone with experience chime in

regards

Looks like they copied my idea to make some extra money :D

Bastards..Just after I bought two of these watches just for the extra datewheel

Let's wait for a price, maybe this modified one will cost as much as you payed for two you bought :(

Unbelievable news. I have had a gen dial, crown and strap sitting around just waiting for a gen movement. Now I can continue waiting with a watch on my wrist. :D I went to Josh's website. Am I reading correctly that his latest version incorporates the new movement or do folks think you have to buy the movement separately?

http://www.jpc8118.com/000000iwbp10001-pil...uto-p-6643.html

Very good news indeed, now let's get the A7750's with the recessed datewheels fixed. I know from at least one dealer that the factories/makers are now able to fix this.

From what I heard it is now just a matter of getting the components ready for delivery to the factories/makers.