When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's going on with Eurotimez?

I haven't been around for a little over a year and at that time Chris was one of the new and great collectors. He had probably the best TT Blue dial Sub out there and I'm interested in one. Anyone know what has happened to him? From the discussions on his collector's forum, he claimed to be busy with other endeavors but the last posting there was in April and there were complaints about no shipments on orders. Any info???

He's still around. I'm not sure what transpired exactly as I had taken a small break from the forums when all of this was unfolding, but it seems as though he is working on getting things back on track...

Got it. Not exactly a great choice for the carefully built albeit tenuous reputations among collectors here. It seems he left abruptly, without a definitive statement and apparently left some clients hanging. I'd be somewhat hesitant to deal with him even if he does return with that beautiful Sub in his inventory.

Guest HaloArchive

I just finished a transaction with him yesterday and I even spoke with him personally through email. He was going through a move and seems to be getting things back on track.

+1 for being good now - I didn't deal with him through the difficult patch as it was before I joined, but he is now responding to emails swiftly and appears to have his service up to standard. My issue with the first watch in the QC photos was accepted without hesitation and I'm waiting for some macro pics of the replacement before I sign it off.

So far I'm happy. I'm looking forward to getting the watch!

Chris made no secret out of the fact that his QC people were totally asleep at the switch, letting bad watches by for a while. He says he fired them all, and has also moved his location in the past couple of weeks. Very busy. Anyway, I heard from him today about my DSSD and received a tracking number for it, so he's moving ahead with business, and getting things back on track.

Im looking forward to this watch! Yummmmmmm

I haven't been around for a little over a year and at that time Chris was one of the new and great collectors. He had probably the best TT Blue dial Sub out there and I'm interested in one. Anyone know what has happened to him? From the discussions on his collector's forum, he claimed to be busy with other endeavors but the last posting there was in April and there were complaints about no shipments on orders. Any info???

Have you looked at WM9's TT Blue Sub, thats due out shortly.