When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep QoS on ebay UK

Wayward

Maybe James Bond forgot his luggage somewhere as he was called to duty in another location across the globe? Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. You should see how many watches of his turn up at yard sales, auctions, street corner vendors, etc.

Not likely Ubi...as i can recall James had the black bezel version!!! ;)

I thought he had several of all dial/bezel combos possible? He keeps his trench coat lined with like 10 or 20 of them, a couple kept in his tux pocket and 3 or 4 more in secret compartments in the soles of his shoes. Add 30 or 40 of them in the glovebox of his DBS and 10 more in his hotel suite. I hear that on days when he's feeling especially mischievious, he'll flush a couple down the toilet in his hotel room to see if it will clog up the pipes. Usually on the last day of his stay... The maid staff hates that shit.

I thought he had several of all dial/bezel combos possible? He keeps his trench coat lined with like 10 or 20 of them, a couple kept in his tux pocket and 3 or 4 more in secret compartments in the soles of his shoes. Add 30 or 40 of them in the glovebox of his DBS and 10 more in his hotel suite. I hear that on days when he's feeling especially mischievious, he'll flush a couple down the toilet in his hotel room to see if it will clog up the pipes. Usually on the last day of his stay... The maid staff hates that [censored].

Wow!!!and instead of losing one of the 60-70 spare bezels and dials that bloody idiot choose to lose the one and only watch that came with them...stupid agent.... :p

well if only he had forgot his PPK in that luggage along with the watch...it would be a great combo me thinks!!!

Guest HaloArchive

Wow, now we all know how to rip people off to make $$$. You Make a sob story then sell a fake watch and someone will fall for it!

I wish RWG had an EBay watchers crew that had access to watch sales and we could end them with a poosh of a button!

And the winning bid is................$1,425 :o

Sold to B***g

Think I'd change that to Oh B****cks :p

That's scandalous !!! :o

Wayward said that he had reported it to Ebay and so did I - but it still sold !! So much for Ebay clamping down on the sale of counterfeit goods !! :blink: