When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey is this a legit V2?

reganecr

No. It's a different watch. It's a Basel 2008 Sub with the ceramic bezel insert in stainless steel- it's really a fantasy model since Rolex won't make that watch till next year. 2008 saw the 116618- blue dial and bezel in YG and the 116619- blue dial and bezel in WG. This year is TT and next year is ss. But it's not a bad watch, but not on the level of the WM9v2 in terms of accuracy since Rolex doesn't make it yet.

Prowatch has the WM9v1 though, not a bad deal.

No. It's a different watch. It's a Basel 2008 Sub with the ceramic bezel insert in stainless steel- it's really a fantasy model since Rolex won't make that watch till next year. 2008 saw the 116618- blue dial and bezel in YG and the 116619- blue dial and bezel in WG. This year is TT and next year is ss. But it's not a bad watch, but not on the level of the WM9v2 in terms of accuracy since Rolex doesn't make it yet.

Prowatch has the WM9v1 though, not a bad deal.

yea i saw the v1 also im really inbetween the 2 soo this watch will be available next year?hmmm and prowatch-polo is a legit site?

btw i am very much abliged by your input alligoat

Regan

Prowatch-Polo has just been approved as a dealer here, so he must have gone thru all of the checks and be legit.

The $328 WM9v1 sub that prowatch sells is really still a very good rep- trim the crown guards and you'd be set to go. You can add other gen parts as you see fit. But I'm not sure about the eta movt being swiss- I'd figure it as a clone, but it's still not a bad deal.

• 1 month later...

I have to say I purchased this case set from PROWATCh POLO. the crown tube is like the noobmariner AS IS the bezel assembly. after removing the bezel ring it was constructed like a noobmariner with the teeth forged out of the bottom of the bezel ring and 3 points of click around the case base. Which means NO 1:1 gen construction or interchangeable parts. UNLESS wm9v1 is like this, this ISNT wm9V1, its a super noob, and severly screws up my modding plans.