When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are men obsolete and unnecessary?

Chronus

Ahhh my succulent salmon, it would appear we are again having difficulties getting together.

And I wonder whether you are just a little reluctant to expose your true feelings, (and location).

So sitting here, in Honolulu, I must now make some decisions.

Do I take this one?

post-1940-1247497986_thumb.jpg

or maybe I will roll the dice

post-1940-1247498568_thumb.jpg

and jump on board this salmon :)

Never fear my love, we will be together soon, (my frequent flyer points guarantee this)

Put the wine on ice.

Iris :hug:

Yikes, I forgot... she's got more frequent flyer miles than Neil Armstrong! :ph34r: Must figure out a way to continue luring her toward Australia and Ken's house... :g:

I bet she doesn't know about the new Alaska Airlines "Salmon-Thirty-Salmon" -- now THERE'S a ride fit for a queen! Wow I bet she'd really LOVE to ride this bad boy, and not go anywhere even NEAR to Phuket, Thailand, all the way down south, far far away from the arctic.

fishAC.jpg

Must figure out a way to continue luring her toward Australia and Ken's house...

Yikes :o

Time to don the red robes and take a holiday.....

I'm down the back and to the left, you can see me waving...if you look very very closely. ;)

020spw.jpg

Now Miss U heres a tip........Go to Alaska, go to Nanuq's house...

Have a nice cuppa with his better half and sit and wait, even Nanuq has to come in and warm up some time. B)

Oh and keep asking Nanuq's son where his dad is, he's an eagle scout so he's not allowed to lie. :D

Ken

And thus has the transfer been made complete! Now Miss Understood will chase KB all over the southern hemisphere while I retreat to the safety and solitude of Alaska once more.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... :tu:

Ahhhhh, and all this time you labored under the false impression that the ever delectable Ms. Nanuq is a shrinking violet of some sort?

HAH, I say! A fiery Italian from Venice, she would peel the flesh from Miss Understood and pack it in bottles with garlic cloves. While singing arias.

:ph34r:

I can see my only viable solution it to join a monastery. Where exactly is that one you joined? I'll meet you there.

Boyz, boyz!

No need to go fighting with each other over me.

In fact a menage a trois, would have me licking my lips, in anticipation.

Just need to get Nanug to go down a little :rolleyes: and Ken to get himself a little further up :o

So get your act/s together, and name and place and date, I will be there with bells on!

Although I wonder if you two studs would have the staying power, for little me?

Iris.

A shiver? You're in ALASKA now?!!! What are you thinking mate? If she finds this out then we're both toast.

Tell ya what, you head north and east to Tuktoyaktuk and I'll go north and west to Tuntutuliaq and I think we can both escape her. I hope.

:shock: