When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

As Promised....... Bottoms Up!

cc

I responded to a thread where a member was in need of some parts. I had some spare sets laying around and figured I wouldn't use them so I insisted. A month goes by and I get a call from Avitt telling me he has something waiting for me. I honestly though he wanted to show some crazy project I would be intrigued by....

Behold!! A wonderful gesture from our EU member Capice!! Thank you my friend and for your generosity. It wasn't necessary ;) Also to Avitt for taking the time to deliver this.

As promised, bottoms up!! :drinks:

KettleOne003.jpg

KettleOne005.jpg

KettleOne007.jpg

KettleOne008.jpg

KettleOne009.jpg

KettleOne010.jpg

cc

Guest avitt

And you may ask: "Why Ketel One?"

...It is made in Holland (home of Capice), and imported by Ketel One USA, Aliso Viejo, CA (home of Chinkiechunkie). :D

Again, I'm glad to be a part of this community. There are great people here gathered from around the globe who share the same passion and interest :)

Now time for another ;)

Cheers,

cc

WOW....didn't know Avitt was getting this Ketel Vodka, coinsidence really amazes me again................................This liquor is made by the Noletfamily from Schiedam(part of Rotterdam in the Netherlands) and my place of birth.Thanks Avitt for taking the time to get CC this and thanks to CC for helping me out......Cheers to booth of you