When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Rolex

BROM

Hi guys I would like to share with you my first Rolex. In big part thanks to By-tor for the wonderful reviews and pictures which had a big influence on me getting this watch and a big thanks to Sead for getting me the watch as always great service and prompt delivery.

Now that I have the watch understand why Rolexes are so appealing, it looks amazing in person and it gave me that awesome feeling everytime I looked at my wrist this afternoon.

On to the pic's

P1070380.jpg

P1070376.jpg

P1070377.jpg

P1070383.jpg

P1070385.jpg

P1070387.jpg

P1070388.jpg

Thanks for sharing ... so are you really 30 minutes ahead of GMT? ;) That must be an interesting place to live!

No not at all is actually set 4 hours ahead of gmt in the pic I just did not set the gmt hand properly it should be -5 hrs where I live because daylight savings otherwise -6 I believe.

Thanks

No not at all is actually set 4 hours ahead of gmt in the pic I just did not set the gmt hand properly it should be -5 hrs where I live because daylight savings otherwise -6 I believe.

Thanks

LOL I just got a lesson in how to read the GMT hand ;) It's a very good looking watch and thanks for explaining.

Wow BROM! Great pics! Some of the best I have seen for this one. The rehaut engraving looks pretty good too! And I love the polished and brushed bracelet! :good:

Thanks redwatch my point and shoot does a great job.

Rolex Dependency Disease.

Oh yes I got it, already thinking of Submariner with Blue ceramic or black ceramic

The GMT IIc is a fantastic watch :) It's the only gen Rolex, to date, which I have tried on, and actually been impressed with. DateJust, Explorer I, Explorer II, 16610 Submariner, they've all left me feeling either unimpressed by the feel of the watch, or feeling it was too small... The GMT IIc, however, I think is an awesome watch. I'd go so far as to say one of those watches which should be in every collector's collection, simply because it is so awesome :)

Wear it well :good:

Man, i may just have to take a peek over at RG. That is such a great looking GMT! I keep coming back to this post just to see the pics again!

You should definately give it a look is a good forum and for US based people Sead and WBK are the best in my opinion