When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can you identify this Omega?

pollux1

Can any member identify this watch? I know the pic is awful but I won't see it in the flesh until next Tuesday. I've been told it's quartz although I think I can see co-axial written on it, not sure though because of the picture. omegaquartz.jpg

thanks for the reply guys, do you think it looks like a rep? I ask only because the Omega symbol looks older than anything I can see online for Aqua Terra's, it's being sold as quartz and it has co-axial on the dial and the bracelet also looks different to me but I'm no expert, any help greatly appreciated.

thanks for the reply guys, do you think it looks like a rep? I ask only because the Omega symbol looks older than anything I can see online for Aqua Terra's, it's being sold as quartz and it has co-axial on the dial and the bracelet also looks different to me but I'm no expert, any help greatly appreciated.

You'll know when you see it.

The bracelet looks wrong and so does the logo, also for a 39mm AT the bezel looks a little wide, it looks more like a smaller one but then the date will be in the wrong place and the marker @3 should be smaller or missing totaly, with that marker and bezel i would say it looks more like the 42mm but then the logo is all wrong

You'll know when you see it.

It's killing me having to wait Pugs!

The bracelet looks wrong and so does the logo, also for a 39mm AT the bezel looks a little wide, it looks more like a smaller one but then the date will be in the wrong place and the marker @3 should be smaller or missing totaly, with that marker and bezel i would say it looks more like the 42mm but then the logo is all wrong

Was there ever a quartz rep sold of this Andy?