When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gentlemans Footwear

chronology1066

Just noticed this topic. Next to watches, shoes are my other weakness followed by clothes. I have so far 42 pairs of shoes, from John Varvatos, Donald Pliner, Magnanni, Mezlan, Testoni, Gucci, Ferragamo, and more. I will post some pics later. No time now.

• 1 year later...

Nice topic, I have many more pairs of shoes (58) than watches.  Pretty Diverse collection.  Favorite brand is Ralph Lauren Polo.  Some Colehaans, Allen Edmond's, Mephisto's, Ferragamo's, Mezlan's in the mix and of course boat shoe collection.  Like Jordan athletic shoes.  But my new favorites are my Nike Seahawk editions--being that I am from Seattle.  I will post some pics off my phone.

• 1 month later...

Living in sweden, I'ts pretty cold... so from approx. october to march i wear almost exclusively RM Williams. Black leather or Brown suede depending on the rest of my outfit....

Real infinity shoes, my father has had his for 7 years with regular upkeep and they are still in great condition!