When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Amerigo Vespucci Special Edition

StormTooper4

See old joshy is bringing out the oldies with this new 082,

hxxp://www.jpc8118.com/000000pn08201-amerigo-vespucci-titanium-blue-asia-p-6879.html

I wonder why they brought this one back out??? Really not sure if the strap colour is doing the dial and favors

You'd really hope they try and make one of the newer models rather pulling out an old SE like this

ST4

I wonder why they brought this one back out???

They didn't brought up again this model since the cartel never had this one FS..only DSN has it and it is a model that only he carried until now...however, the model from Josh and co. is a really bad rep IMO.

Bad rep yes ......excellent case and caseback though - with a new Crown , CG and DSN best dial this would be good IMHO. Just the dial to perfect from then onwards ;)

FGD

FGD, I just picked up DSN's 082 v2 dial - what are your thought on that one, I'll take some pics if you like.

The DSN PAM082 is quite nice.....but the caseback is badly done....the complete pic and inscription should be engraved ... in the rep this is just laser or acid edged.....font is wrong.....anyway, this PAM is not a very popular model and the selling price for the real deal did not skyrocket like the PAM036.

I don