When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Happened Here ?

melvin.x

I just took a look at my tracking number from Silix and it shows this:

2006-08-16 09:54:00 City of Shanghai Posting

2006-08-16 10:11:00 City of Shanghai Despatch from Sorting Center

2006-08-17 00:14:00 PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA SHANGHAI EMS Despatch from Sorting Center

2006-08-20 10:13:00 GRENADA FLU Arrival at Sorting Center

As I live in Germany I´m really worried about my package arriving in Grenada which is a small island in caribbean sea ( correct me if I´m wrong.. ). What the hell are my watches doing there ?

Maybe they gave me a wrong tracking number, maybe EMS put my package in the wrong plane and maybe they just had problems to differentiate between Germany and Grenada.

I hate waiting, especially if it´s not necessary...

What do you think about it ?

Greetings

DJ

GRENADA! :o

I thought there was only a few chooks and stuff there after the Americans raided the place :lol:

Either your watches stopped for a short holiday or it's an abbreviation for something else :)

Ken

OK. See you after I had my Sauerkraut and Bier, wearing my Bavarian Leatherpants and that nice green hat... ;)

I'll be wearing my Union Jack shorts with a hankie on my head, a beer in one hand, fish and chips in the other, dodging all the striped-shirt cyclists with berets and onions round their necks here in Paris.

But who the heck buys replica watches in Grenada...? :g:

And what does FLU mean ?

Don't open that watch!

105237-25253.jpg

GRENADA! :o

I thought there was only a few chooks and stuff there after the Americans raided the place :lol:

Either your watches stopped for a short holiday or it's an abbreviation for something else :)

Ken

Is this an appropriate moment to remind you that those "Chooks" are British citizens and that the US invaded the British sovereign territory of Granada without permission?

And. while we are about it, that Aussies are the descendants of criminals?

Never trust a man who wears short trousers to the office... :lol: