When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wrist Check

Gerco

Tomorrow black suit, pink shirt, pink striped silk tie and my:

105177-25261.jpg

105177-25262.jpg

Have a nice week !

Gerco

Tomorrow, there may be monkeys. I hope I don't gun hoe-tze bee dio-se, but I do hope there are monkeys.

The presence of monkeys, or lack thereof, determines what I'm wearing.

"Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?" - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Serenity - Firefly Class

This morning, there were monkeys.

105494-25189.jpg

I promise Pugwash pics tonight

Space Monkeys???

I bought the Serenity DVD as soon as it was available but do not remember hearing this. I hope they make another movie. I love the characters.

I am wearing my new PAM 187 with rubber trap and deployant buckel but since I am doing this at work they would frown at me for taking a picture and posting it.

Usil

Edited by Usil

Congratulations Pugs! was that July's award?

Beautifullll :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Alex

PS: Your pictures are imprinted all over my occipital lobe and made me buy the IWC ti and now the PAM...you should start taking pictures of your watches with this... :Jumpy:

105505-25182.jpg

Space Monkeys???

I bought the Serenity DVD as soon as it was available but do not remember hearing this. I hope they make another movie. I love the characters.

Oh my. You've not seen the series Firefly? :blink:

The series Serenity is the follow-on from Firefly. I have the DVDs. I can lend them to you. You need to see this series! :Jumpy:

PS: Your pictures are imprinted all over my occipital lobe and made me buy the IWC ti and now the PAM...you should start taking pictures of your watches with this... :Jumpy:

If you don't have $650 spare, I advise you not to look at any of my posts for a month or two.