When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completed watches are arrived. Modifiaction MBW AP Jumbo

Rolexfinder

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Guys must have nerves like cable ropes...waiting for seven months for a watch... glad, that I didn't pull the trigger on this one... I am an unpatient individual. Good luck!

Karin

Edited by Grillparzer

Hello guys,

I am sorry that I did not come in this quite often as I am used to. Let me clarify the EU shipment again.

As you guys know all of your shipment will start from UK. There are around 10 watches I have to send. I did separate it into 2 packages - watches head in 1 and another is bracelet. By now, the watches head package were arrived in UK but my route is still waiting for the package of bracelet package. To prevent any further delay, I did borrow another set of bracelet from MBW and resend it again in advance. He should get it soon and will send it out at once.

Please accept my apology for everything. I will manage them to keep on track. Moreover, next time, I am able to send to EU country without problem so there is no need to send it from UK anymore.

Cheers,

Paul

I know how tough and delayed these projects can become

The devil is always in the details......................but it looks like you are on the right track :thumbsupsmileyanim:

stay calm and breathe easily and all will be well

All the best

Gunnar :drinks:

Hi Paul,

I am currently thinking about a blue dialed one for my BFs birthday in the end of april - do you think you can manage shipping until this?

If so, then this must be assured.

thy, Karin

BTW: can anyone send or post a pic from a blue one? :wub:

J,

That is all my fault. As I expected that all watches should go out from UK to EU since 25th of March. Hence I did post that massage. However, once I mail to my friend in Scotland, he said he did not have a chance to send the package yet. That was my big wrong move that I cant control him to enroute all packages as quick as possible. Please accept my apology for that.

If I were in UK myself, this would not happen. Anyway, I did send mail to him again regarding to send out the packages as soon as possible.

Last but the most important, I understand the feeling of who are waiting such this long. I am sorry. I did not cheat on you guys. I try to do everything perfect that I dont want any package lose in custom which I can manage so far so good. I know I have to improve my delivery ability toward EU fellows which I guarantee I must improve it. By now, I learn that it is not that hard to send watches to EU especially Germany directly from Thailand.

Please give me a chance to manage all this delivery mess into its track.

Cheers,

Paul