When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completed watches are arrived. Modifiaction MBW AP Jumbo

Rolexfinder

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest master 707

This Is not a MBWunbelievable everything which I see is a copy of the MBW. I Colekt all MBW Watches.

And I can say honest . This is Not MBW - I want to show you photos a MBW AP Royal Oak Jumbo

apleo3.jpg

apmbwbest.jpg

ap15012010.jpg

Hello Master,

welcome to RWG. Just saw that you are a new member here, and as I am watching this thread, I just read your post - these are strong words! Would you please explain, why you are sure that the posted watches are not MBW and where you think the differerences are?

I am sure, that all of us are very interested in knowing that.

Kind regards,

Guest master 707

look the Photos of RWG MBW MBK AP RO Someone that makes itself important sells MBW. But MBW is Honest Collektor. look the Photos from Dealer PaulThis is His Pauls RO AP look Case Brezel Crown :black_eye:/b]img3014v.jpg

und this is Gen Und he looks Simular to MBW

clipmbw2.jpg

if I say MBW I mean real MBW

Edited by master 707

@ Master 707,

Thanks for sharing us your old MBW (Maria Best Watches) AP. Long time no see on this model. :)

@ Nemo,

I know what you are talking about but, by now, MBW in this place, we know as MBW/MBK/Na Piek. :) The MBW from watchmaster is long time ago. Moreover, his price is far than the current MBW AP.

@ J,

There is a long story before you came to board. The MBW that both members are talking about is a gentleman from Germany called himself the dealer of MBW (Maria Best Watches). His timepiece is outstanding as well as its price. However, around 2005-2006, there is among old members about MBW AP and thought the watches from Na Piek/MBK is similar to old MBW.

From what we have discussed so far in another post with Katerchen, The current model of MBW AP has poorer quality than the version that Master707 posted..

Guest master 707

This MBW which I show coast around 300 euros. and I saw it last new 14 days ago.If they buy a watch from NahPiek in the MBK, then is no MBW Question simply To NahPiek What is a MBW. it will not answer it to ability. From there if you want to pull the head from the loop explain to all that your watch is not a MBW. your watch is a Rolex Finder watch. And everything is ok. in my picture those is crossed out for email address. thus they are not to have a problem. MBW is Not MBK Nah Piek.Please they do not use a good name for win money. Their AP is not MBW and everyone can see it is optical and technical not so good. Faithfully

Edited by master 707

Guest master 707

Könnte es sein, dass. jemand geht, um Misstrauen in der Gemeinde zu bringen und diesen Thread zu entführen? Oder bin ich paranoid?

Nein Liebe Grillparzerstr. Niemand will Mistrauen bringen. Nur die Wahrheit.

hochachtungsvoll

Karin

[/ Quote]

Nein

Edited by master 707

Could it be, that someone is going to bring mistrust in the community and hijack this thread? Or am I paranoid?

Karin

Hi Karin,

cool down 8) , no need to be worried...

everything is said from both sides, explanations above. Good to see that our Forum is also read by other communities - feedback (if constructive) could also help us in further improvements or to be aware of being ripped off. What was certainly not the case here !!!

Sure that Paul did more than his best!

J

Best, J

Ok J. But if our forum is read by other foras, why is this statement comming so late, and not at the begining, when it was sooo clear that this isn't a mbw?

The pictures posted first show the same watch as now, but without modified screws and caseback.

Why, I ask myself, is the "so called truth" comming so late? Why not saying: hey, we guess thats no mbw-be careful"!

Better sitting and waiting until everything is finished, instead of saying a word at the begining...

not a professional behaviour imho

@master 707

Once more, tell us exactly, where is the problem?

You just going to mumble '...a copy of a MBW' (?). How can someone copy a replica

watch ? Replicas are considered to be a copy of an original product. Is it a new

game to have a replica of a replica ? You trying to compare a gen pic (with a not

so sharp pic) of a replica and you are making your conclusion about quality?

What's this?

You try to explain us something, your english is not perfect, that's not a shame.

Use shorter sentences and coordinate your thoughts and just write afterwards.

Maybe then we will understand what you are trying to say. Right now everything

is just a confused typing! That makes absolutely NO SENSE!

tmfj

P.S.

F

Guest master 707

@master 707

Once more, tell us exactly, where is the problem?

You just going to mumble '...a copy of a MBW' (?). How can someone copy a replica

watch ? Replicas are considered to be a copy of an original product. Is it a new

game to have a replica of a replica ? You trying to compare a gen pic (with a not

so sharp pic) of a replica and you are making your conclusion about quality?

What's this?

You try to explain us something, your english is not perfect, that's not a shame.

Use shorter sentences and coordinate your thoughts and just write afterwards.

Maybe then we will understand what you are trying to say. Right now everything

is just a confused typing! That makes absolutely NO SENSE!

tmfj

P.S.

F

Thank You .. I will do better sun. google translation is not good.

I am sorry!

No, better than this - give up! We can't understand your *english* writing and

therefore don't know what your really want! It's just funny to read! Btw. - best

regards to all the import people you know, but this does not change anything at all.

We are happy and waiting for the delivery of the watches. Why does this bother you?

Tut uns leid!

Nein, noch besser, gib's auf. Wir verstehen Dein *Englisch* nicht und verstehen

daher auch nicht, was Du wirklich willst. Es ist nur LUSTIG zu lesen! Tut uns leid.

This MBW which I show coast around 300 euros. and I saw it last new 14 days ago.If they buy a watch from NahPiek in the MBK, then is no MBW Question simply To NahPiek What is a MBW. it will not answer it to ability. From there if you want to pull the head from the loop explain to all that your watch is not a MBW. your watch is a Rolex Finder watch. And everything is ok. in my picture those is crossed out for email address. thus they are not to have a problem. MBW is Not MBK Nah Piek.Please they do not use a good name for win money. Their AP is not MBW and everyone can see it is optical and technical not so good. Faithfully

Hi master707

no problems & no reason to raise emotions - we are all friedns here

If your source is a perfect one, share it with us and make an extra profit on each watch. I would take two, and give you a bonus payment :winkiss:

Karin

Guest master 707

I am sorry!

No, better than this - give up! We can't understand your *english* writing and

therefore don't know what your really want! It's just funny to read! Btw. - best

regards to all the import people you know, but this does not change anything at all.

We are happy and waiting for the delivery of the watches. Why does this bother you?

Tut uns leid!

Nein, noch besser, gib's auf. Wir verstehen Dein *Englisch* nicht und verstehen

daher auch nicht, was Du wirklich willst. Es ist nur LUSTIG zu lesen! Tut uns leid.