When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completed watches are arrived. Modifiaction MBW AP Jumbo

Rolexfinder

Hello Guys,

I am sorry that I did not reply you properly individually. So please let me write message to all of you here. :)

@ Tanfo, MyNameIsPeterAndImOld, and aanival

All of the cases I sent to you guy already did respectively. Tanfo is the first one I did sent him the case since June then MyNameIsPeterAndImOld, and aanival. I promise you three will have my first priority at my service before I start the others. I have to apologize for my delay for this but few cases just finished last month.

Especially, for Tanfo, if you have not get your case yet, I will resend it again to you with another courier.

@ George,

Hope you are doing well. You know what did you am doing just now. :) If you are able to manage to get the white dial AP ro, please let me know as I get the right factory to start the project now.

@ Theo,

Nice to hearing from you, mate.

I still keep my promise for the dial project, my friend. This time the dial project is my turn without MBW issue anymore.

Let me explain you like this. Since when the time I announced for the further project of new Dial for AP, I got advise from my good friend - George who explained to me for how hard to replicate the dial of AP regarding to its detail. I admit that the MBK dial is below standard by now.

Hence, I did try for easier project like Panerai Dial which you guys might follow from this threat: http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/116926-ultimate-pam-249-dial/. Only with this dial, I have to get it corrected to the company more than 3 times and everytime costs me for a new block. I am sure if I can make the Pam 249 dial done, I will be ready for our AP.

@ everyone,

I know you guys think I left the mess in AP forum without correcting it. I have to say I did not run away from you guy but everything have the process. I cant get it done really soon but I promise I will do it.

And again for Tanfo, MyNameIsPeterAndImOld, and aanival, please accept my deeply apology for being late in sending the cases to you. I have to wait for MBW to finish his case which this will not happen anymore because I have the right factory now.

Hope you all understand.

Cheers,

Paul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW....how did I miss this thread???!

I've been searching for days for some people with AP RO jumbo knowledge!

I'm not so much into ROO's but this one definitely strikes me!

Forgive me for jumping all 19 pages....but if someone could recap what's been happening

I'd like to know how close to gen this is and what else would need to be done....

my past research has led me to want a close caseback and also the "AP" logo at 12 shouldn't be overlapping the minute markers... that's all i got lol

soo....i'm subscribed :) cliff notes anyone?

A-MAZING! I just love the look of it! Well, time to PM paul and budget this thing out!

how's yours holding up, Peter? I'm just now re-reading some pages about QC and all that jazz.... should I be worried?

btw, it comes with a 2824 in it, correct? or a 21j ?

I haven't been wearing mine since I got it because of the faulty case.

I still got my old MBW/MBK one with real white dial, ordered from EuroTimez a year ago, but I'll wear the one I got from Paul as soon as I get the new case and have the canon pinion mod done :)

btw, it comes with a 2824 in it, correct?

That's correct.

Edited by MyNameIsPeterAndImOld

Seems like the one you tried to send it to didn't pick it up at the customs office... :mellow:

that is the best he could do. picking it up means you have to open the package there. if there are any replica parts in it is confiscated and you'll get a letter from the watch brands lawyers. if you don't pick it up they'll send it back to the sender, so the item wont be lost.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Rolexfinder,

I'm a member of the forum, and more active at RWI.

I'm looking for a decent AP Jumbo, and read a lot of good comments on your MBW.

In this sense I'd like to know if you still have those watches to sell, and the price of them.

Sorry to use the forum, I couldn't sent you a PM.

Thanks in advance,

Max

• 1 month later...