When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tourbillon - functional replica?

ironforge

I think he means a Russian tourbillon.. Poljot made one but at $6,000+ it is expensive and there is little known about the movement.

p-3091-t03-c.jpg

poljot-3091-T03.jpg

This watch was crafted to commemorate cosmonaut Alexey Leonov`s exit from a spaceship out into open space. The tourbillon-movements are revised at the workshop of the company "Poljot -International" in Germany and undergo a large-scale trial run in order to guarantee prime quality. Delicate plates with the inscription "Tourbillon" and the serial number of each watch can be found on the left and right patr of the guilloched dial. The upper section holds a 24-hours display. The tourbillon bridge is shaped like an arrow and throught an opening in the dial you are able to see the embossed words of the dedication "Strela II of A. Leonov" as well as "Limited Edition". The tourbillon serves as a means to compensate for the gravitational force witch would otherwise affect the watches accuracy. The owner of the first tourbillon watch is cosmonaut Alexey Leonov.

* Limit edition 100 piece

* Movement: 3091.T03

* Manual winding

* Tourbillon

* Sapphire glass

* 27 jewels

* Back glass

* Shock protection

* Water resistant 5 ATM

* Power reserve about 60 h

* Case size 42x10 mm

I think he means a Russian tourbillon.. Poljot made one but at $6,000+ it is expensive and there is little known about the movement.

Yes,that is the one.But I am searching for Russian cloned Poljot Tourbillon,as I have heard also made in Russia?!