When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any AR service in Australia?

paneristi_man

Hi ,

Does anyone know if there is anybody who can do AR service on reps here in Australia? I'm in Melbourne. If there is then it opens up more options for me to buy some reps that I would not buy simply because there is no AR or poor AR in them e.g some of the PAMs.

Sending crystals to Chief for AR service has no customs risks .. as long as you can send the crystals only...

As I have had alot of crystals AR'd by chief.. all I will say is they are the best.. better than Genuine Brands.. I would equate it to the UN brand of Ar's..

and all you pay is 50 to 60 usd..

Can't loose with CT's.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A~C

L

Thanks lanikai and offshore.My only reservations is not so much the customs but I wouldn't dare try removing the crystals from any of the watches given my clumsiness in general :g:

if anything i'll just end up breaking the crystals.

i'm not adventurous in watch repairs as some of you. the most that I can do is adjust the length of the bracelets.

Thanks lanikai and offshore.My only reservations is not so much the customs but I wouldn't dare try removing the crystals from any of the watches given my clumsiness in general :g:

if anything i'll just end up breaking the crystals.

i'm not adventurous in watch repairs as some of you. the most that I can do is adjust the length of the bracelets.

another option other than removing it yourself.. is to find a watchsmith that is "rep friendly" ..

I learned to swap crystals by necessity .. and believe me I am all thumbs when it comes to watches.. so stick around long enough and you will evolve.. Offshore is close to your area code and can help you with the basic tools..

never say never panman !! where there is a will .. there is definitely a way.. post a thread asking for any rep friendly watch smiths in your area.. :)

A~C

Lani