When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getatwatch?

landwomble

Just got a few custom pieces from Tat - a phantom cali dial in 47mm Rad case and phantom 45mm in PVD Rad case.

The 45mm Rad was DOA and was sent back to Tat who promised to repair or replace it.

The finish of both watches is pretty good for the price and the strap is quite nice also. All in all, pretty happy with the quality of these watches. These cannot be compared to DSN pieces but you get what you pay for.

If only there was an option for a sapphire crystal...

It's great to hear all the positive feedback here as I just ordered a custom stealth vintage from them. Inspired by JohnG's post here (but without the skill required to do it myself) I thought I'd give these guys a go. They appear to be better quality than the pam reps and importantly, much cheaper seeing as I'm not even sure if I like the panerei style.

Mine is about two weeks away until it lands, but I can say that organising the custom was quick, easy and painless. The stealth dial didn't fit the case i wanted and it's only taking them 3 days to custom make it and ship.

I'm impressed and will report back.

Just got a few custom pieces from Tat - a phantom cali dial in 47mm Rad case and phantom 45mm in PVD Rad case.

The 45mm Rad was DOA and was sent back to Tat who promised to repair or replace it.

The finish of both watches is pretty good for the price and the strap is quite nice also. All in all, pretty happy with the quality of these watches. These cannot be compared to DSN pieces but you get what you pay for.

If only there was an option for a sapphire crystal...

This post is useless without pics ;)

Sapphire is available I believe, only the large 47mm cases dont get it :(

There was no sapphire option for either of the watches I ordered - 45 and 47mm Rads.

I have specifically asked Tat if he can source sapphire xtals for these and he said that he might be able to start providing these in the new year.

Quality is great in both the Jackson and TAT cases, especially for the price. Way better than the crappy Davidsen cases that won't accept improved Crown Guards. My Jackson Case (which is the same as the TAT case) was fitted with a T crown and Sead Bo's new H series CG. After nipping the lever tip with my dremel it fit the case perfectly. No gaps where the feet meet the case as with the Davidsen cases. The only modding I did to my case was sanding down the tube a hair because it stuck out a bit too far for my tastes. Yes there are even better cases, FU, LH, the cases special German build cases(I think they are German) that Rex, Ygg and The Zigmeister have access to, but make no mistake regardless of the price these make for a great project case set. Better than Davidsen because things fit better. The stock CG is also better than Davidsen and would make a very good G series CG. If you think there is some special actual factory in Canton where higher end rep stuff is made then I have a health care plan to sell you.

P1020419.jpg

P1020420.jpg

P1020421.jpg

Quality is great in both the Jackson and TAT cases, especially for the price. Way better than the crappy Davidsen cases that won't accept improved Crown Guards. My Jackson Case (which is the same as the TAT case) was fitted with a T crown and Sead Bo's new H series CG. After nipping the lever tip with my dremel it fit the case perfectly. No gaps where the feet meet the case as with the Davidsen cases. The only modding I did to my case was sanding down the tube a hair because it stuck out a bit too far for my tastes. Yes there are even better cases, FU, LH, the cases special German build cases(I think they are German) that Rex, Ygg and The Zigmeister have access to, but make no mistake regardless of the price these make for a great project case set. Better than Davidsen because things fit better. The stock CG is also better than Davidsen and would make a very good G series CG. If you think there is some special actual factory in Canton where higher end rep stuff is made then I have a health care plan to sell you.

I wholeheartedly agree with tanya too... Got a SS polished case myself, and the finish on it is just great! :clapping:

I wholeheartedly agree with tanya too... Got a SS polished case myself, and the finish on it is just great! :clapping:

I second that! and the communication from TAT is exceptional! He also take suggestions seriously! Sheet! If he starts building REPs and selling them, I'll be first on line! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hike