When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello

andy66

ive been meaning to introduce myself but as im browsing the forums,i keep finding little gems that have me engrossed.

i got into watches back in the 80s when i got a TAG formula 1(plastic),loved them ever since.ive got 3 omega reps at the moment but not up to much.i thought i knew a bit about reps but this site has really opened my eyes....and boy am i learning.lol.so for now im finding my feet.

been looking at the omega po chrono 45mm with black dial and orange numbers....wow.soon as i get all the info i need im jumping in and getting one.

i thought there was too many experts on here for a noob like me but the more i read,the friendlier it seems.

thanks

ANDY

ive got a thing for Omegas but that one is something else.i was all ready to jump in last week and order one but after reading on here,i decided the best policy is RESEARCH...!its paid off aswell cos ive learned alot.prices have varied between £68 to £300 depending on the movement,dealer etc but its down to 2 dealers now and after talking to both and doing thier heads in with questions,im going to buy off both.quartz and 7750.its very hard to wait though,I WANT IT NOW.

p.s

thanks for the noob guide,it put me on the right path to my FIRST DECENT rep.

Edited by andy66

Welcome aboard Andy !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i thought there was too many experts on here for a noob like me but the more i read,the friendlier it seems.

thanks

ANDY

All the experts here started just like you .. so your in good company .. we "all" were noobs at one time.. so welcome to the community .. it's more than just watches !!

AC

Lani

Welcome to RWG Andy. The Omega PO chrono was my first rep. I purchased the 42mm quartz version. I really did not do much research and purchased a watch that I really wasn't happy with, the quartz movement just ruined It for me. Just take your time and you will make the right choice for you, happy hunting :) Mike