When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of Back Navi, I love it but rep strap is quite bad

tonio_fr

IMG_5640.jpg

I bought that watch from another member with a brown hirch strap. But as I prefer this navi with a black one and deployment buckle, I order the rep croc breitling strap proposed by various dealers. I must say the look is perfect for me, but I am bothered by the inside lining which have a plastic feeling. I know I will not find the genuine Breitling quality on a rep or an eom strap, but if you know decent ones, I am very interested.

Cheers

Some pics, Black Navi 3/6/9 (Saphir with double AR)

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

_MG_5629.jpg

_MG_5628.jpg

The

Check these guys out as long as you do not mind not having a aftermarket strap. I have bought their calfskin straps and was really happy. Nicely made and very well padded.

Straps

Also, there is a seller on Ebay named Official Time out of HK. I have bought 2 shark skin straps from them and they are real nice as well! Again thick padded strap and will fit the Breilting deployment.

Both of these have alligator/Croc pattern straps made from calfskin and gen alligator/croc. If you are looking for gen. Alligator/Croc expect to pay some $$$. :drinks:

Check these guys out as long as you do not mind not having a aftermarket strap. I have bought their calfskin straps and was really happy. Nicely made and very well padded.

Straps

Also, there is a seller on Ebay named Official Time out of HK. I have bought 2 shark skin straps from them and they are real nice as well! Again thick padded strap and will fit the Breilting deployment.

Both of these have alligator/Croc pattern straps made from calfskin and gen alligator/croc. If you are looking for gen. Alligator/Croc expect to pay some $$$. :drinks:

Thanks a lot for your address, I will have a look. Did someone ever tried these python strap here ?

They seems to look good.

Straps

Whats awesome is the Navi shown in their example is a Rep. :lol:

HackR the Python King!!

Great pics Tonio. A word of caution on the rep moo croc strap...run your fingernail along the plastic lining edge and the black latex paint edge to trim off the little bit of overlap of the latex pain so it doesn't leave hairy bits as it wears down.

I've found the inside lining actually wears surprisingly well. It softens up over time and will weather and darken a bit with use.

I would also recommend The Watch Boys for decent priced gen croc straps.