When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai noob need some help (german)

deniz21

i think the blue hue is also in some gen h-series watches -

so its not so bad for the rep 111h case back.

the problem is only that they use just ugly blue paint that looks horrible.

DSN at least uses real AR ...

back to topic :

if you want a very nice 111 - within a "normal" budget check the member sales

here - most of them have some essential mods already done and a lot of members

are in the EU already ;)

essential mods for the 111h are : reluming or better LH dial, CP fix, t-crown, and

one of the new CGs (tora, mebo, LH).

and check Domenico in Germany - he can assemble the watch.

here is mine with some basic mods :

042.jpg

cheers,

Frank

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the UK seems to be the best way to get watches into Europe. With 20 odd watches over the last 2 years I never had a single issue.

(Falls du dich fuer die $99 111 von PWC entscheidest, kann ich dir vielleicht helfen. Schick mir PM.)

hi dropbear, my first way a few month ago was to sead, but he said me he dosnt ship to germany :whistling: and at the moment i dosnt know some ho can do this for me, open country? from uk maybe?, but i dont know one...

hi unregistred, yeah i was reading your review, and it was great realy nice looking watch and your strap is also real good looking, but the rep strap is realy weird :thumbsupsmileyanim: yes and i like the 199 also very much :) but the dial i dont know..

but i wantet a universal watch like the 111, but maybe the subs are also so? i never seen one live only on pics

Kunden service und Kommunikation beim pwc ist einfach Scheisse. Ich wuerde eher eine from Sead with mods fuer 400usd bestellen. Viel bessere Qualitaet die sich langfristig auszahlt. Falls du das noetige kleingeld hast solltest du eventuel eine Pam vom Davidsen erwaegen Preislich liegt sie zwischen 400-460usd (mit Swiss uhrwerk). Die Qualitaet is top und Preis ist sehr gut fuer was man bekommt. Viel Glueck.

:)

hmmm....

wusste natuerlich nicht das Sead nicht nach Deutschland schickt (sorry). Er ist der beste dealer fuer eine pam111 in sachen preis,qualitaet und finish e.g. Snembo CG, DSN hands & dial, good lume etc. Der einzige Nachteil waere nur die Anti-Reflective coating welches man fuer einen kleinen aufpreis entfernen kann. Torobravo waere ne (gute?) alternative da er direkt aus Spanien liefert und seit kurzem seine Crownguards durch Hijack ge-upgraded hat. Um ehrlich zu sein ist dsn auch nicht viel teurer allerdings nicht die beste addresse fuer ne pam 111h. Er is beruechtig fuer seine fiddies aka pam127 und pam 217h welches meiner Meinung nach viel besser auschaut als ne standard pam111. Preislich liegt die fiddy bei 460 und 430 fuer die pam217. hab mir ne fiddy kuerzlich zugelegt und versuche einige Fotos hochzuladen. Es waere vieleicht moeglich ueber einen umweg die uhr von sead zu bestellen falls du einen vertrauensvollen member kennst or vielleicht ueber einen Moderator? Viel Erfolg auf der suche.

OK.. sorry guy's.

it would be best to build your own Pam.. either a PreV ..FGD has dials just completed and the case back can be ordered from DSN..the crystal too..

aI have a sample PreV case on the way.. I'll have to see if it pans out to be as I hope..

the Movement can be ordered through cousins or Ofrei.. that way less customs hassle.. Ziggy is offering OEM PVD service .. he has a run in January..

you'll build a better rep going this route ..imo..

AC/Lani

thank you lanikai, that sound very interesting, but i dont think that im the man who build something like this togehter :shock:

If you do decide to get a project going.. we surely can assist and relay you the finished piece through the UK.. with a member in good standing there.

we are the best support fora around.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

nothing is impossible when we work together.. check out my 202A post.. that was not done by me alone.. :D

L

If you do decide to get a project going.. we surely can assist and relay you the finished piece through the UK.. with a member in good standing there.

we are the best support fora around.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

nothing is impossible when we work together.. check out my 202A post.. that was not done by me alone.. :D

L

that sound realy good man :) thank you. but can you tell me wich watch it is, what i can build in this way, and how much would it be cost to me?

i realy apreciate your ofer sir :) but i dont know what to do is now? mail me if you want sir