When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

finding high quality rolex replica

majcdude

Welcome aboard. Yes, you're in the right place. The bad news is that there's a ton of reading for you to do! You might even check in the Rolex forum for the top 5 Rolex reps- it was a post sometime last week- that would be a good place to start. Also, don't be afraid to try the search feature. Lot's to learn, and it can take a month or longer. good luck

I'm a newbie myself, welcome. There is no such thing as a "Swiss made rep", if somebody claims that, then, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! All reps are made in Asia with the majority from China but you will learn this and more by searching and reading. I've spent the past two months searching and reading on 3 different forums (or is that fora or fori?) and have just now gotten used to the "lingo"! I buy cheap ones and torture them with various industrial implements but most folks buy nice ones and wear 'em! ;)

Have fun...

Richard Brown's Replica Watch Report is probably as good a place to start as any. Toad or someone has a very good guide for noobs in their sig (it really ought to be pinned (even though few noobs ever find/read them)) which, if you can find it, is highly recommended. Also, there used to be a list of rules for new members that contains alot of useful info on how to buy reps, but since the recent site upgrade, I lost track of it. But, like anything else here, if you spend 3 weeks using the Search, you might find it. ;)