When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Speedmaster Date Black in stock again

condemore

Congrats Condemore !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it is a truly excellent rep.. !!

hope you don't mind me posting the rest for info :)

AC

Lani

Hi Lani, you are more than welcome, it's an honour. In fact I ended interested on the Speedmaster Date because of some post from you.

The black face I got has golden needles and hour markers, and the dial color is more brown than pure black. I like it, but it looks like different from the one you have.

Cheers

Hi Lani, you are more than welcome, it's an honour. In fact I ended interested on the Speedmaster Date because of some post from you.

The black face I got has golden needles and hour markers, and the dial color is more brown than pure black. I like it, but it looks like different from the one you have.

Cheers

it's the AR in the light that makes mine appear blueish.. there is a little more brown than red in this shade of black than other Omega dials though..

it is a wicked rep though !!!! hk makes some awesome gator straps for these...if you ever want to change it up.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Looks great!

Any chance you could post a pic of the rear of the watch in similar awesome quality to the above?

I'm obsessed with lug-->bracelet fit atm and am tossing up this either, the blue day date or a HBB from Josh.

The case back is jus as good !!

speedys018.jpg

Oh wow, it has the correct case back? The one on Josh's site shows the see-through (not sure the correct term) back.

Thanks lanikai.

this is the 'date' model.. Joshua's site has the 'solid' case back.. not the 'display' back .. I don't know which you are referring to MM ..

this is the genuine.. pretty much spot on.. imo

movadobaby2076526502154.jpg

wow thats a stunning watch men :victory: :victory:

maybe a stupid questin but where can i buy exaxt this rep??

no question is stupid if not known..

email Joshua @ perfect88clones@gmail.com

I posted a some watches for you to view on your thread in the GD section deniz..

AC

Lani

Looks gorgeus!!!

What are the flaws of this super-rep? Compared with the gen.

Regards

this is the 'date' model.. Joshua's site has the 'solid' case back.. not the 'display' back .. I don't know which you are referring to MM ..

this is the genuine.. pretty much spot on.. imo

movadobaby2076526502154.jpg