When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Latest on the 233K...

elisiX

Hi All,

Been a while since I took some pictures. Didnt have much time so only settled on the one.

Available in both 800x600 and linked in 1280x854.

DSC_0005x.png

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n408/elisix_album/233K%20on%20Mauser%202/DSC_0005.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of moving it along by the end of 09.. but nothing stands out as a replacement. I had an incredible time yesterday at a jeweller in Sydney with whom I have been looking at diamond rings. I've spoken to this guy so many times but never realised how many Panerai he owned. I had on the wrist yesterday a new DLC 332, Ceramic 292 and a bunch of others. The one that stood out for me though was the white gold Radiomir 10 Day auto GMT, the 235. Absolutely stunning. The watch that comes close to this is the 268 8 Day Radiomir with the 233 movement. The domed crystal of the 233 is very unique and hard to pass up though.

PAM235.jpg

I've got my eye on a Breguet XXI for early next year. Perhaps my next birthday in March. Lovely bracelet watch for work. Word is though that the AUD is going to pip the USD and hit 1.05 USD = 1 AUD. If that does happen - ill be buying a gen Fiddy and whatever else I can scrounge up the cash for. The AUD wont sit like that forever so they will be sound investments that's for sure.

BreguetTransXXI.jpg

Rings!!!! You could spend the $$$$$ on watches you do know that?

That's watch of yours is very nice I'm sure you'll miss it. But agree that Rad is very special.

Not sure on the Breguet Mate, nice as it is think there are others that are good for work!!! What are you like.

Anyway nice photos , but I doubt you could take a poor picture of that beauty.

ST4