When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me spend my pocket money.

mastrmindalliance

G'day! I saw someone else post this sort of thing a month or so ago and seeing as I'm having trouble deciding on my next purchase, thought I'd do the same.

Have narrowed it down to these three:

Speedy Day Date

Sinn U1 PVD

UPO Ultimate Orange

(btw, are the UPO chrono versions any good?)

Otherwise, I have been flashing on getting a lesser known brand as twice now recently (just today again by Lani) have read they're often better constructed than the bigger names. So, if you've got a suggestion for one of the not so big names, or any suggestion at all... I'd like to hear it.

I've grabbed myself two RLX's recently and have a custom Pam homage on the way from Getat, so any suggestion in 300-400 range other than RLX's or Pam would be great!

Thanks for reading, and I'll seriously take any advice you're willing to offer.

The Speedy Date is a great choice. I LOVE the Edith Mode. HILARIOUS.

"NO CAPES!"

Of the choices, I think the Speedy is the most flexible watch and one you'll wear the most. A pumpkin UPO is nice, but the orange is very...orange, so not as flexible a choice for everyday wear. The Sinn is big and chunky and lacks the elegance for dress-casual attire.

Good choice!!

Thanks guys! And yep, I'm excited about the Speedy (it was the "date" not the "day date" as typo'd above). Ordered from Josh so it'll be here in no time, last one was five days to Aus!

Edna^^ is definitely a role model. I think we could all benefit from being a bit more like her. :p