When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A few photos from my last sailing trip round denmark

FxrAndy

Just a couple

DSCF0287.jpg

I think the marine heritage comes out nicely on this one, very comfortable on bob straps in the cold

DSCF0281smaller.jpg

This sunset was just fantastic to sail through, I think i missed a lot of it as i was in the galley cooking but i got out to take a couple of pics

DSCF0297smaller.jpg

DSCF0301smalller.jpg

The Deepsea, a bit heavy but the clasp is great for a perfect fit whether your wrist is cold or hot.

DSCF0350smaller.jpg

DSCF0356smaller.jpg

years ago i was sent sailing and i said to my self this will be Shit. How wrong i could have been, you cant beat surfing down a wave at 11 knots with following wind and full sails. Now days i take every opportunity to get out on the water when ever i can.

Oh it would but it is quartz :black_eye:

Any way i have not taken the BB of since i got it, Thanks mate. My wife thinks it is nice than my Ingy (gen) but i dont think the BB would be such a good investment (ingy has been on my wrist twice in 2 years, it the bank the rest of the time) Went i am gone i am sure it will have gained a little for my daughter.