When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My worst week ever.....watches are arriving!

hiker01

Well.....just to update on my mental breakdown a week ago......pictures of the arrivals:

1st from the hackr MAN (What can I say that hasn't been said already....the one and only, thanks my friend!):

MilSub:

ms1q.jpg

and this is how it is for right now:

milsubtools.jpg

2nd from redwatch (Great transaction! Will deal anytime with you Amigo! :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a: ):

Ebel 1911 Discovery - Panda Dial!

ebel1911.jpg

3rd from HaloArchive (Excellent trade.....excellent communication! Anytime, too, Dude~! :good::1a: ):

Breitling Blacksteel - V2!

bswrst.jpg

Picture of the two:

bs1911.jpg

4th from jmarin.72 and 1st from overseas! (Super niceDude to deal with! Smooth transaction :1a::thumbsupsmileyanim: ):

Rolex Sub - no Date Mag -- which I like! (Thanks J! I don't need anymore SUB, but yours is unique!) No solo picture yet, but here's

the trio so far:

3amigos.jpg

And the PAM cases and movements arrived from HongKong, but alas the dials and hands are probably still in transit from

Singapore and California. I just assembled the current PAM111 dial and hands.....still have to Water test the cases!

pamprojects.jpg

Thanks for looking Guys! I'll add pictures as they arrive!

Have a great weekend Everyone!!! :drinks::drinks::drinks::group:

Glad you like it :) I will do anytime too man! Best trade so far :)

Anytime!

Cool toyz, Hike! You really need to pay a little more attention to the Milsub, though, it looks mournful!

J-!

I'm waiting for the dial and bracelet......and a plexi/plastic crystal for a 1680 if your source have it!

Thanks!

F-

Can't get crystals, already asked about that. I can get most dials, bands, hand-sets, and maybe case assemblies. I should finalize my dial and band order after this weekend as there is one more check going on to see if any of the unavailable dials can be found. Last time they said the Colamariner dial was unavailable but in the end they came up with one from somewhere. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

I'm having one of your weeks as I have 3 in the shipping pipeline and just ordered a DRSD. And now Lani starts this "give my left gonad for" Tudor Prince Data Chrono project, aaargggghhh. I gotta quit...

Hike, noticed your yaller ball. Does yours have that fukuwhatever chicken on the other side like mine does! ;) I finally had to use my "real" case back wrench. I was gonna grease the seals in the wife's Ladies Datejust before I gave it to her and I guess there wasn't enough area for the sticky-ball to grab onto. I ordered one of those counterfeit Buergeon (sp?) case back wrenches and it took damn near a month to get it, then she wouldn't part with the watch 'cause she was afraid I'd break it! But, finally did it this evening...

Hike, noticed your yaller ball. Does yours have that fukuwhatever chicken on the other side like mine does! ;) I finally had to use my "real" case back wrench. I was gonna grease the seals in the wife's Ladies Datejust before I gave it to her and I guess there wasn't enough area for the sticky-ball to grab onto. I ordered one of those counterfeit Buergeon (sp?) case back wrenches and it took damn near a month to get it, then she wouldn't part with the watch 'cause she was afraid I'd break it! But, finally did it this evening...

Nah! Just a generic one from Ofrei! Only case opener I have! I use it for every watch!

All the watches are looking sharp, bro, but the Blacksteel really suits you :good::drinks:

Thanks, Amigo! Now I have to give each one of them ample wrist time!

Thank you for your kind words F :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It was a sweet transaction indeed and you are such a fun

guy to deal with bro :good:

And as TJ said that Blacksteel is :Jumpy::wub:

John

J-

Here's a wristy of your Sub:

subj.jpg

I replace the bracelet, greased all the rubber o-rings, and give it the once over toothbrush/toothpaste treatment!

Thanks,

F-