When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eurotimez Trustworthy?

hotbody77

I just read that Eurotimez ship to UK then assemble for shipping out from there.

So does anyone know ...are the QA photos taken after they arrive in UK and reassembled or before?

Hi everybody

I would like to clear up the confusion. If we sell watches to EU customers the quality control is performed by us in asia as well as the pictures that are taken before the customers approval. The watches are then being sent off in a joint package to our trusted forwarder in UK who repacks everything and ships it off again directly to the customer. If it is stated that the watch is "going through" customs it does not mean that it is seized by customs, all packages goes through a sorting center and custom the difference in UK is that the custom is not as strict as in the other European countries and it is a lot safer to ship these items that way. The shipping time for UK shipments is usually 10-15 workdays before it reaches UK where our forwarder need some time to repack, then it takes about 3-5 work days to ship it directly to the customer. When you choose the UK shipping option we warranty safe arrival but we cannot guarantee the shipping times as they are out of our control..

Perhaps communicating with the buyer on a timely manner should be first and foremost.. so as not to leave them in the dark.. if it will take X number of day's and it takes longer (much longer) a reply to "all" emails may be a good thing..

I say this with all humility and sincerity.. and not as aggressive criticism

AC

Lani

Yes Lankai I don't take your criticism as aggressive or bad in any way, all feedback is welcome as this helps us improve :)

But I'd like to inform you that me and hotbody77 has been in close contact, I have always replied to his emails and he is aware of the reasons for his delays that was because of us (there was a customer mix-up because we confused the RWG alias with another customer) but the shipping delay I can of course not control.. Although we never really brag about being speedy - we try to always be frank to our customers that things will take time, especially if it is UK orders.

Take care, all!

Hi everybody

I would like to clear up the confusion. If we sell watches to EU customers the quality control is performed by us in asia as well as the pictures that are taken before the customers approval. The watches are then being sent off in a joint package to our trusted forwarder in UK who repacks everything and ships it off again directly to the customer. If it is stated that the watch is "going through" customs it does not mean that it is seized by customs, all packages goes through a sorting center and custom the difference in UK is that the custom is not as strict as in the other European countries and it is a lot safer to ship these items that way. The shipping time for UK shipments is usually 10-15 workdays before it reaches UK where our forwarder need some time to repack, then it takes about 3-5 work days to ship it directly to the customer. When you choose the UK shipping option we warranty safe arrival but we cannot guarantee the shipping times as they are out of our control..

Helina

Thanks for the explanation. I misunderstood the process myself I wasnt aware how long it took I ordered on the 26/10 but only got pics on Monday so I have another three weeks to wait, I dont mind if I get the product you are recommended for, (its my first orders). Unfortunately on one I got the wrong strap and the other has dial flaws. I have emailed a few times but I have'nt had an update .

Also can you confirm if watches are disassembled when they are shipped to UK as hotbody77 posted previously? I ask as this has implications on the QA process.

Again I mean this as feedback not criticism, hopefully the wait will be negated by the product.:thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS could you let me have an update on my emails regarding my orders (1147).

Hi PeteM

I am not sure what happened with Hotbody77's watch in UK, they are of course not supposed to be disassembled and you should always receive the watch from the pictures you approved. In hotbody77's case, there was certainly a mix-up and because of it we choose to employ a new forwarder in UK. The one working for us now is a very close personal friend of Chris and I am sure that this wont happen again. However we also took care of Hotbody77 and his new watch is on it's way!

Some of the UK orders have been delayed because of the UK postal strikes. The shipping have been delayed and our forwarder have been unable to pic up some of the packages we sent, but it seems like it is all solved and Hotbody77's watch should be shipped off from there today as well as some other delayed orders.

Yes of course we will take care of your mails, but I could not find you via your customer id so if you could maybe PM me with your email address and order id. I am guessing that by now Neo has probably already got back to you as he usually replies within 24h, but if you give me your mail adress I can easily find your mails and reply to them! Thanx!

Hi PeteM

I am not sure what happened with Hotbody77's watch in UK, they are of course not supposed to be disassembled and you should always receive the watch from the pictures you approved. In hotbody77's case, there was certainly a mix-up and because of it we choose to employ a new forwarder in UK. The one working for us now is a very close personal friend of Chris and I am sure that this wont happen again. However we also took care of Hotbody77 and his new watch is on it's way!

Some of the UK orders have been delayed because of the UK postal strikes. The shipping have been delayed and our forwarder have been unable to pic up some of the packages we sent, but it seems like it is all solved and Hotbody77's watch should be shipped off from there today as well as some other delayed orders.

Yes of course we will take care of your mails, but I could not find you via your customer id so if you could maybe PM me with your email address and order id. I am guessing that by now Neo has probably already got back to you as he usually replies within 24h, but if you give me your mail adress I can easily find your mails and reply to them! Thanx!

Hi Helina

Thanks for that PM sent.

"...The hands are supposed to turn anti-clockwise when you turn the crown clockwise.. this is the way the watch works so there is nothing wrong with it and the movement have been double checked, it is an ETA.

The "sticky stuff" is from the tape that comes with the watch to protect the bracelet, I think you can rub it off quite easily.

So after giving you this information, would you consider this solved?

(please do not change the subject-line when you reply to this mail)

warmest Regards,

Helina"

Hi guys

The above was the reply from Helina regarding the movement of the DSSD V5 - true???

Thanks in advance for the reply!

i had very unpleasant experience with them that lasted a good 9weeks.

i do not know about the good sides but i see more bad than good.

well, that was my first purchase for a rep after knowing how close their v5 is and that was also my first rep.

now i really do not have much confidence putting my funds for a rep.

my 2 cents : )