When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How long does it normally take...

LeSentier

I don't think Chief meant that you were asking a stupid question, just that it was an easy spot that if you feel you are getting bad service before you hand over your money, then it's gonna be a whole lot worse when they have your money bud!! I don't think he was saying you were stupid for asking it, just it is an easy spot!!

It depends on who you are dealing with, all dealers have different lead times, you have to remember time differences in this aswell. If you are emailing a dude in Hong Kong and they are in bed when you're up, chances are he aint gonna answer!! Also there is language barriers, how many deals are on the go with this guy at one time, how many staff they have helping. The list goes on. 4 days does seem pretty long, but again, it depends on whats going on at the other end. Who is the dealer in question, maybe some of us have had issues too, or know that something is going on and thats why you haven't gotten an answer!?

Just my

until a recommended dealer replies to your questions?

Half the time it takes to respond to problems. So if its taking too long, ask someone else. But learn patience with rep collecting or you will wind up in a padded room.

I'm with Lani, and can say I predominantly use the same dealer as him. Keep in mind they operate out of different TZ and Country's as you. That being said, Lani is in HI, and I am in FL and we both receive excellent communication.