When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Colorado Get Together...

TwoTone

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhh yeah, I forgot that you are another local. :p Any suggestions on where you would like to meet?

Little Ollies is good, so is the Cherry Cricket (for more downscale). Also, there's a new place called North that is pretty cool. Another place I've been meaning to check out is Ocean, specializing in seafood, on the same street. And it's right next to this really good coffe/pastry shop that serves Illy esspressos.

Don't go to Ocean, i've been there twice and both times the food was terrible. I am an idiot to go back there, I know. But i felt like I should give the place on more chance......

Let's stick to a more relaxed meeting place. I will be driving there after I get out of my training for work.

Or we could do Pints Pub, near the new art museum, good beer & good food. We could even get a table upstairs for a little more privacy.

I don't think that's a bad idea at all. Do they have decent food? I have been there before but I have never eaten there.

Or we could go the the Diamond Cabaret? :lol::lol::lol: kidding!

I don't think that's a bad idea at all. Do they have decent food? I have been there before but I have never eaten there.

Or we could go the the Diamond Caberet? :lol::lol::lol: kidding!

We could pay the DC girls to model the watches for us & take pics.....

Pints has good food. I'm a regular there, since I live 2 blocks away :)

I'm flying in on business for a few days...

Randy [ubiquitous] and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get together and share our common interest...

When: Tuesday the 19th...

Time: 6:00 PM

Place: TBD

PM if you'd like to join us...

TT

If it was winter time, you could count me in. I live in colorado 8 weeks out of the winter and ski. Sorry i will miss it

Just got back from an afternoon BBQ and I am stuffed!! :lol:

I just want to put one more suggestion out there to all who will be attending.

We could also go to the peaks lounge in the convention center Hyatt hotel. It is on the top floor of the tower. the whole lounge has a entire panoramic view of the city and the rocky mountains for those who have not been to the lounge.

I drop by occasionally on a weekend.

During the weekdays it is not busy at all and would serve as a senic venue for us all.

http://denverregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotel...unges/index.jsp

Any of the aforementioned spots are fine with me...

Just remember that we will need decent lighting for our viewing pleasure :D

TT

The Peaks lounge will have plenty of natural sunlight for watch viewing. :D

I would vote for the peaks lounge just on the view alone. (great view of the city and rocky mountains)

Remember the lounge just serves appitizers and drinks. It doesn't serve dinner so if we want to all have dinner it would have to be elsewhere.