When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member from Hong Kong says hello!

tudorking

Hi Everybody,

I'm an expat in Hong Kong. My previous experience with replicas has been with the cheap and nasty stuff that I've seen for myself in Hong Kong and across the border in Guangzhou so I have only worn genuine watches in the past. I've been looking at the MUCH better members projects on this board and they seem to give exactly what I like, similar case quality in some respects without having to pay through the nose.

I'm very impressed by the knowledge and abilities of lots of the members here. In the last couple of days of researching old posts I have found information on how genuine watches are constructed that I have been trying to find for years on other watch forums but only now have I come across the information on this forum.

Thanks to everybody for all the info I have already learned and I look forward to sharing anything I can in the future.

regards

TudorKing

Welcome TK !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Indeed you have arrived at the best watch forum gen or rep.. for tech knowledge and some awesome super reps.. and everyones fav Frankens !!!.. some are very affordable .. some can cost as much or more than some genuines..

Our Community is much more than watches as you will surely find out for yourself..

It's good to have you aboard.. It's the weekend and things are quiet but in a bit you should be greeted by the members that make this place so great..

Holla if you need anything B)

AC

Lani

Hi TK welcome. I'm visting HK this Xmas to meet my inlaws in Yue Long (new teritories). I,ve been thinking of ordering a rep from a dealer in China and using thier HK address for delivery!!!!

Do you have any experiances in this method!!! customes ETC.

Thanks

Hi LE,

Not much experience of watches mailed to me from the mainland. The only thing I had mailed from there was a surfboard! No duty on that.

I do know there are heavy taxes on luxury goods in the mainland, that is why lots of rich mainlanders come to HK to buy their gold Rolexes. I don't know what would happen with reps though.

Tudorking