When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new SwissFish

redwatch

I recently acquired a beautiful Breitling SuperOcean SteelFish from RoninQ. Brought my camera to work so I could snap a nice pictorial for you. I got a beautiful brown leather deployant strap as well as a great looking SS bracelet for it. This is an outstanding looking and feeling watch. It's got some serious heft to it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks to RoninQ for a superb transaction! Also, thank you Lani for such a superb comparison pictorial between the asian and swiss versions. It definitely helped to solidify my decision to buy this watch! :drinks:

DSC_0847.jpg

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0849.jpg

DSC_0850.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0866.jpg

The always requested wristi:

DSC_0869.jpg

Congrats Red !!.. that is one sweet timepiece .. fo sure.. and congrats on the not so new camera also.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

very versatile dial that one...

and thank you for the acknowledgement.. it's rewarding after spending time on the pics.. :)

Live Strong and Wear it Well

A

C

Lani

woo hoo!!!... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

looking good, my friend...got one, too!... :victory:

you will find that this is one of THE best watches...straps unlimited in variety/style!...

ya know, when i was deciding on black vs. grey skyland, Lani did a great compare shoot...thanks, too, to Lani who is what RWG is all about!... :1a:

great pix, too...really awesome...you must be a pro?!... ;)

wear it well... :drinks:

R-

It's a beauty. Probably my all time favorite diver watch (rep or gen).

The white version is a lot different from the black & blue (imho). A real gentleman's version, especially with the strap. Enjoy!

Looking good. I kinda miss it now. Like an when you seen an Ex-girlfriend out on a date. :unsure:

:victory::thumbsupsmileyanim:

You can get a 2009 version Rubber strap like HackR's from Andrew. Still a bit stiffer than Gen, but seems to fit in the buckle better than the older rubber ones. $45 IIRC.

Ohhh, and that Moo-Croc deyployant strap you have is actually from a trade/sale I did with HackR!!! Community working together. :)

Yeah.. event the factory AR brings out the dial better than no AR.. ya gotta get on one of chiefs runs.. pm me a list of watches you have.. I just may have a chief crustal for it.. never know..

A

C

Lani

Thanks Lani! I tried to send you a PM but it seems as though your inbox is full. I got an error message.

@Ronin - Thanks! I'll look into that