When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley Gt

Guest TTK

Sorry if I'm pissing in anyone's Rice Krispies...( dealer or member ).....but my supplier showed me the new Bentley GT today.....the 47mm with the alloy wheel caseback........I couldn't get away fast or far enough from it......it's the most disgusting rep I've ever seen....and here was I thinking....Geez...reps are certainly getting much better nowadays....just shows what I know....! :blink:

The 'wheel' looks like it's been ripped off of a Tonka toy and glued on the back of the Bentley.......completely different material from the rest of the watch....looks plastic.......as I say.....I'm sorry if anyone is offended.....but I just had to speak up.....if only to prevent anyone from asking if I supply them.....the answer is NO.......never ever..... :thumbdown:

Edited by TTK

Sorry if I'm pissing in anyone's Rice Krispies...( dealer or member ).....but my supplier showed me the new Bentley GT today.....the 47mm with the alloy wheel caseback........I couldn't get away fast or far enough from it......it's the most disgusting rep I've ever seen....and here was I thinking....Geez...reps are certainly getting much better nowadays....just shows what I know....! :blink:

The 'wheel' looks like it's been ripped off of a Tonka toy and glued on the back of the Bentley.......completely different material from the rest of the watch....looks plastic.......as I say.....I'm sorry if anyone is offended.....but I just had to speak up.....if only to prevent anyone from asking if I supply them.....the answer is NO.......never ever..... :thumbdown:

I think I've seen one of those (or at least an older one) ... a friend proudly showed me the latest watch he had picked up in Poland. I felt like a vampire looking directly at a dish completely made of garlic. Absolutely hideous; quite nice from the front, but horrid from the back. Tonka toy says it all actually!

Edited by pabra

Only a fool distrusts Neil's opinions on new reps. He was the first to give us an objective view on the new TAG link chrono that everyone is now latching on to!

Amongst other things.

If TTK said "This watch is rubbish" I'd assume the watch was rubbish, not that he was trying to sell me a different one he had too many of.

Remember his Arktos warning? Nuff Said.

PS - So this thread must be what a TTK Love Parade looks like

You, sir, are showing everyone the reason you got banned on RWI.

It's not big, it's not clever, and nobody is actually thinking any better of you for it. Still, on the internet, anyone can have virtual spine. Good luck with yours.

@Perfectionist...( what an unfortunate choice of name...if only you'd been more circumspect when you were registering)........dya wanna try for two bans in a row......a month ban from RWI followed by a months ban on RWG......I'll help you along ...just as I did on RWI.......it seems you're all mouth and trousers........ so c'mon......let everyone see how much of a schmuck you are......I've got on you on the hook.....now wriggle......!

You, sir, are showing everyone the reason you got banned on RWI.

It's not big, it's not clever, and nobody is actually thinking any better of you for it. Still, on the internet, anyone can have virtual spine. Good luck with yours.

Pug, I had to stop you before you started reminiscing about the time TTK saved your life in Vietnam and the time TTK donated his liver to keep your father alive etc etc !! :wub: Nuff Said !!

And as far as being banned ..... LOL !! :yawn:

Maybe you would be suicidal if ya got banned from some internet forum ...... I couldn't care less !! :whistling:

How could this be, I hear your scream ...... cos I have far more going on in my life than just a bunch of websites !! :bicycle:

It seems to me you have a far more "virtual" life than me dude !! :3a:

PS - Are you TTK's Bodyguard as well as Admirer ? LOL ! :group:

@Perfectionist...( what an unfortunate choice of name...if only you'd been more circumspect when you were registering)........dya wanna try for two bans in a row......a month ban from RWI followed by a months ban on RWG......I'll help you along ...just as I did on RWI.......it seems you're all mouth and trousers........ so c'mon......let everyone see how much of a schmuck you are......I've got on you on the hook.....now wriggle......!

Honestly !! Only a schmuck (like you!) would give a damn about being banned from a website about fake watches !! :lol:

Just how pathetic a "threat" is that FFS !! :bicycle:

I mean really, did you not stop to think just how much of a loser you must be to actually say something as sad as that !! :bangin:

What next ? You're gonna threaten to cry like a little baby girl !! :(

Dude, ya need to get out more and get a real life ..... and hopefully a sex life too ...... but not with your sister ...... or the local rugby team !! :bleh:

Maybe you would be suicidal if ya got banned from some internet forum ...... I couldn't care less !! :whistling:

Excellent news. I'm happy for you.

You're a Troll and you serve no purpose on these boards. If you're anywhere as near as belligerent in real life as you are on the internet, I hope your next beating isn't fatal. :bicycle:

(Seriously, I don't get the appeal. You come on, you insult people, you lose the respect of your peers. Wouldn't it be better to just give up the stupid head-butting and try to be part of the community instead of 'that twunt over there'?)

I couldn't care less !! :whistling:

How could this be, I hear your scream ...... cos I have far more going on in my life than just a bunch of websites !! :bicycle:

He doth protest too much!!

If it really doesn't matter to you and you have better things to be doing then why did you bother with the reply?! Where did you find the time in your busy schedule?

:whistling:

Edited by r11co

Honestly !! Only a schmuck (like you!) would give a damn about being banned from a website about fake watches !! :lol:

Just how pathetic a "threat" is that FFS !! :bicycle:

I mean really, did you not stop to think just how much of a loser you must be to actually say something as sad as that !! :bangin:

What next ? You're gonna threaten to cry like a little baby girl !! :(

Dude, ya need to get out more and get a real life ..... and hopefully a sex life too ...... but not with your sister ...... or the local rugby team !! :bleh:

What an ass#$*e!!

Did your sattelite radio subscription expire and you missed your morning dose of Howard Stern? Are you a little antsy because summer vacation is coming to an end and junior year of High School is going to be "such a bummer"???. Why don't you gift your insight, expertise and incredible communication skills to a message board that could appreciate them like say....a discussion group about the movie "Porkys 2"????? I hope Harvard has a spot on the debating team saved for such a soaring intellect as yours.

@perfectionist...!

cos I have far more going on in my life than just a bunch of websites !!

Of course you do......we know that......there's no need to justify yourself to us,.....!

Honestly !! Only a schmuck (like you!) would give a damn about being banned from a website about fake watches !!

Wrong again...I don't give a damn about YOU being banned.......:lol:

Just how pathetic a "threat" is that FFS

I'm not threatening you.....I'm only encouraging you....:D

Lastly, I think you DO care......your response illustrates how much you DO care......it's way too emotional........in fact it's bordering on the type of tantrum thrown by Polari....I just bet you love listening to torch songs in the darkness of your room......noboddy understands you....huh!

I suppose it's probably because of the years of pent-up latent sexual tendencies that you have towards your sister......I mean...in almost every response to me...those same words keeps cropping up.."sex"....and...."sister'......it's almost obsessional on your part.......... a deep seated longing that you are unable to fulfill......personally I think it's a cry for help.....before you do something that you can't live with the shame of.......perhaps we should pity you more rather than criticise.....what dya think...do you want to open up to us....we're here to help....:D.!

Edited by TTK

Perfectionist:

Definition:

One pretending to perfection; esp., one pretending to moral perfection; one who believes that persons may and do attain to moral perfection and sinlessness in this life.

:whistling:

Gerco

Excellent news. I'm happy for you.

You're a Troll and you serve no purpose on these boards. If you're anywhere as near as belligerent in real life as you are on the internet, I hope your next beating isn't fatal. :bicycle:

(Seriously, I don't get the appeal. You come on, you insult people, you lose the respect of your peers. Wouldn't it be better to just give up the stupid head-butting and try to be part of the community instead of 'that twunt over there'?)

Pug, I don't insult "people" .... I insult TTK ..... and enjoy it immensley !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As far as being hostile ..... it's all in jest ...... it only makes it even more funny when people think it isn't LOL !! :3a:

What an ass#$*e!!

Did your sattelite radio subscription expire and you missed your morning dose of Howard Stern? Are you a little antsy because summer vacation is coming to an end and junior year of High School is going to be "such a bummer"???. Why don't you gift your insight, expertise and incredible communication skills to a message board that could appreciate them like say....a discussion group about the movie "Porkys 2"????? I hope Harvard has a spot on the debating team saved for such a soaring intellect as yours.

Dude, everybody with a sense of humour knows Howard Stern is a very witty, talented man :D

Harvard ? Isn't that where all the kids go if they couldn't get in to Cambridge like me !! :yeah: