When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK

timeless

bjoh, is that really you? :doh:

I knew that rare standout would give me away, and no, it's still not for sale . . . for less than $13.75 plus shipping . . . I think when I caught the photo on Ebay it was like $6 . . .

Don't know how I managed to sneak in here in under 100 members, figured I'd be like 8k something . . . man, just got up over 200 posts at the old rwg too . . . not bad for 9 months hangin' out . . . and now, get to start all over again too. Am shooting for around 7 this time to hit 200 . . .

I like the new board, and the new fresh attitude . . . mostly . . . and GREAT to know the inmates are finally in control of the asylum . . . admin excluded, of course . . . don't want to get booted from TRC too . . . 8^) . . .

Really great of him to step in and get things going here. Found his house through you all here, around last Turkey Day or so, and WT too. Drmmaster's RWI is another nice refuge setup in case the old rwg would crash, and we'd have another place to go. The timing is actually pretty cool, both groups ready to cover us if/when the "old" would go down again.

Now, I've just got to work on paying off & getting my $$ back for the slew of computers & puter stuff I just bought for home, and my computer business. I just know that perfect Sub will be comming out any day now . . . and next, the perfect GTM II !!

B

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the guys with puny wrists....somebody has to have them......same as small dicks......it's the guys with puny brains I can't stand......how was YOUR day...?

Neil:

How about exchanging it for a true 40mm Pam...like the 051 (white face steel bracelet) or the 40mm power reserve(white face) you posted last month. I've been told by a few other members that you're a stand up guy so can we please just get this done! If not just give me your return address instructions.

I don't mind the guys with puny wrists....somebody has to have them......same as small dicks......it's the guys with puny brains I can't stand......how was YOUR day...?

Hi Timeless.....I have no white dials....only black dials....but they are 40mm.......I was going to suggest one of those to you.....but you told me you didn't like Luminor series....only Radiomir.....!

Neil:

I did tell you I prefer the Radiomir but that was because I already own the 40mm Pam 049 with the black dial. Since you told me you can't get the 40mm Radiomir I suggested the 40mm white dial Luminor as an alternative. I'm not sure where to go from here now that you don't have any white dials. Any suggestions? Can you try to get me a white dial? Let me know.

Hi Timeless.....I have no white dials....only black dials....but they are 40mm.......I was going to suggest one of those to you.....but you told me you didn't like Luminor series....only Radiomir.....!

Personally, I've never had anything but great experiences with Neil.

Everytime I order one of his reps, he sends me the real thing

You ought to see my collection of genuine Pannies, Rollies, LVs and Langes!

Usually arrives within 24 hours, hand-delivered to my door by DHL Premium Courrier Service.

I don't know about you other guys, but for me, TTK's da bomb...

10726-4844.jpg

Always the same ol' TTK... He shouts, he roars, he bites, but in the end he always stands behind his customers. :)

Patience is not a virtue in this hobby- it is a necessity.

I have never dealt with TTK but I hope to have an opportunity to do so in the future.

None of the dealers on this forum are part of the problem in the replica watch world. They are part of the solution. None of them should be expected to provide Sears. J. C. Penney, Amazon.com results. They have to operate in a different sphere. They should never be treated as if they are a part of the problem unless they actually are unresponsive over TIME.

If you want absolute perfection in the watch of your dreams, just go to your local AD and buy the gen (the experience actually won't be much different). If that is a bit pricey for you, then come back here with a more "mellow" attitude and be prepared to take some of the risks the dealers here take every day.

Carl

You know I just read through this thread and the one thing that struck me was, that beneath the clutter of members baying for blood, was a buyer and dealer working out a problem like gentlemen.

Sometimes guy's you need to stand back and give the dealer and his client some breathing space.

Ken

You know I just read through this thread and the one thing that struck me was, that beneath the clutter of members baying for blood, was a buyer and dealer working out a problem like gentlemen.

Sometimes guy's you need to stand back and give the dealer and his client some breathing space.

Mr. Berg my friend, I believe you 11431-4430.gif

TT

@timeless......white dial now in stock.......so bring me up to speed.....what's the hope and glory with the original kettle......?

PS...dunno' Sam Kinison......was he the guy with the funny kinda gravelly voice...did he have have a 'nom de comedy'.......?

Thanks Neil. Just let me know how you want to handle the exchange and what you want me to do with the 42mm Black Seal. I just sent you an e-mail with all my shipping details.

@timeless......white dial now in stock.......so bring me up to speed.....what's the hope and glory with the original kettle......?

PS...dunno' Sam Kinison......was he the guy with the funny kinda gravelly voice...did he have have a 'nom de comedy'.......?

Neil sent me the incorrect watch and promised to make good on an exchange but it's now been 10 days without a reply. Any suggestions? Neil, if you're out there please contact me.

Neil sent me the wrong watch back in December and has yet to make it good. Even after several promises and lots of contacts. I've given up exchanging it. No more TTK for me...

Neil:

Still need instructions on how you want to effectuate the exchange. Thanks.

Ok..I've now brought you "up to speed" 3 times on the "hope and glory of the original kettle".....without a reply. E-mailed you shipping instructions twice for the white dial 40mm Pam.....no reply. Requested an address to return the 42mm Black Seal....no reply. Can we please get this done!