When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2010 Submariner with Black Ceramic Bezel insert

tenacious_b

Calling all Rollie Experts,

We have all seen various iterations of this watch, but I am wondering the following about the bracelet:

1. Should the mid links be polished or brushed?

2. Should the clasp be like the GMTIIC, or the DSSD?

3. If you know of one or our dealers that has whichever is correct, please share that?

<sniff sniff>.....hmmm this smells oddly like a "who has the best sub" thread, but I assure you that it's not. smile.gif

-Bryan

Since the ss version isn't out yet, and I don't know if the AD's even have it yet, you can go to Rolex's website.

I'm thinking it would be similar to the 116619- the 2008 White Gold Submariner- polished center links and the new clasp:

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp#/en/collection/oyster-perpetual/submariner-date/white-gold/M116619LB-0001/brochure/innovations/bracelet/

Either way, you can be sure this will add another grand to the price of a new Sub!

I tried on a few Rolex's tonight at the AD in my pursuit for a Datejust. The new 41.5mm Datejust II comes with the new style bracelet and it is just like the one in the link that alligoat posted. I took a look at the new ceramic sub and it appeared to have the same bracelet as the DJ II. Didn't get a chance to take a closer look though, sorry guys.