When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG down?

P4GTR

ok i just got through after 2 days using an anonymous web proxy called NinjaCloak

for some indefatigable reason, my ISP i.e. Verizon DSL seems to have put RWG on its list of blocked sites but i'm sure swiss-backed web censorship has something to do with it

anyway the good part is i'm through but no way of getting anywhere since there is no New Posts button for me and i cannot even drop a word into the ShoutBox either

p.s.

FML :D

day 2. Cannot access from work still. Browser is IE 6. This is not an access denied/proxy server issue.

distraught-dean.jpg

Rations are still plentiful, feeding off of RG and RWI, but spirits are becoming low. Especially after arriving to work and realizing "it wasn't just a dream."

Its not some 24hr fluke. No one is coming to save us. It's really happening.

shipwrecked1.jpg

We lost a good rep today, too. As of yesterday, Milgauss was decidedly being left off of the wrist way too much. I was unable to reach RWG and notify you all that it was up for grabs. A golden opportunity for some RWG member, down the drain. Milgauss traded off, to be bashed around on some unappreciative co-workers sweaty wrist.

wrist in peace, Milgauss.

SDC12217.jpg

Surviving. Coping. One day at a time.

furthermore I'm able to get the drop-down menu under my nickname to work properly if I un-check the Remove Scripts option for NinjaCloak even though it reduces the top menu to this

SELECT p.*, t.* FROM posts p LEFT JOIN topics t ON t.tid=p.topic_id WHERE t.tid=7

","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"xml":{"id":"20","title":"XML Code","desc":"Allows you to enter formatted/syntax-highlighted XML code","tag":"xml","useoption":"0","example":"

\n \n Test\n \n

","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"member":{"id":"34","title":"Member","desc":"Given a member name, a link is automatically generated to the member's profile","tag":"member","useoption":"1","example":"Admin runs this site.","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"1","optional_option":"0","image":""},"adsense":{"id":"36","title":"Google Adsense","desc":"Add google adsense ads","tag":"adsense","useoption":"0","example":"","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"test":{"id":"37","title":"Test","desc":"Test","tag":"test","useoption":"0","example":"Test","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"picasa":{"id":"38","title":"Google Picasa","desc":"Google Picasa","tag":"picasa","useoption":"0","example":"","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"picasa2":{"id":"39","title":"Picasa Text","desc":"Picasa Text Link","tag":"picasa2","useoption":"0","example":"","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"skype":{"id":"40","title":"Skype-button","desc":"Add a skype button to your signature or posts","tag":"skype","useoption":"0","example":"My status ","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"Enter your Skype ID","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""},"optional":{"id":"41","title":"Optional","desc":"","tag":"optional","useoption":"0","example":"","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"1","image":""},"twitter":{"id":"42","title":"Twitter","desc":"A tag to link to a user's twitter account","tag":"twitter","useoption":"0","example":"@userName","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":"twitter.png"}}) ); _proxy_jslib_assign('', ipb.vars, ('emoticon_url'), '=', ( "http://www.rwgforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default")); //Search Setup _proxy_jslib_assign('', ipb.vars, ('search_type'), '=', ( 'forum')); _proxy_jslib_assign('', ipb.vars, ('search_type_id'), '=', ( 163)); _proxy_jslib_assign('', ipb.vars, ('search_type_2'), '=', ( 'topic')); _proxy_jslib_assign('', ipb.vars, ('search_type_id_2'), '=', ( 107125)); //]]> ; _proxy_jslib_flush_write_buffers() ;