When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have you ever seen a Tag Link with CT.AR?

lanikai

*with a southern drawl*........ :cowboy:

It's laikkk Majiac....

Tag Link Chrono ...Chief AR coat..

I put my Tag Link C. next to my buddy's genuine once.. and the rep looked better.. it's the AR :)

The rep Tag's have such beautiful dials .. like the genuine.. but are just frumpish because the glare from the crystal hides the dial..enter Chiefs AR .. since it is invisible it is not noticeable with strong hue.. so the dial just comes allllliivvvve.. especially the colours..

but see for yourself..

taglinkchiefar010.jpg

taglinkchiefar003.jpg

taglinkchiefar005.jpg

taglinkchiefar001y.jpg

taglinkchiefar007.jpg

taglinkchiefar012.jpg

taglinkchiefar011.jpg

taglinkchiefar015.jpg

taglinkchiefar002.jpg

taglinkchiefar017.jpg

AC

Lani

I remember when somebody else on this board (forgot who it was) posted his blue Tag just like yours Lani, and it's an amazing change it honeslty looks like another watch all together wear it well.

And is that an ETA datewheel?

In any case lovely watch

That is a great looking watch Lani, is the AR on your on both sides, or only one?

I have an Ayerton Senna version which I love. The satin finish on the case and bracelet, and that beautiful blue with it's metallic hues make this one of my favorite watches.

Other than the AR, the only thing I'd want for mine is some decent lume on the hands and actual lume on the square hour marker on the inner tachy bezel to match the gen. I'm actually considering opening the watch and doing it myslef one of these days.

Anyway, wear it proudly Lani. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

wow...what timing...

Lan - my Tag Link Chrono blue dial literally just came back from Z-work and chief's double AR...it looks as amazing as yours...matter-of-fact, it was with your suggestion months ago that i decided to send it out...thanks, man!... :drinks:

loved the watch - the links bracelet and the great detail in the dial -- but it was just soooo hidden by the crystal glare...what a difference chief's AR makes...here's a quick before and after set of pix...in the before pix, it really shows how the dial is hidden by the glare...this watch - without double AR - was almost impossible to shoot good dial shots because of the glare...you can see how the poor dial was hidden... :thumbdown:

now - with chief's double AR - it's simply amazing... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

R-

BEFORE:

taglink7medium.jpg

taglink3medium.jpg

taglink4medium.jpg

taglink2medium.jpg

AFTER:

taglinkct0.jpg

taglinkct1.jpg

taglinkct2.jpg

I remember when somebody else on this board (forgot who it was) posted his blue Tag just like yours Lani, and it's an amazing change it honeslty looks like another watch all together wear it well.

And is that an ETA datewheel?

In any case lovely watch

that was mine your thinking about... :lol:

this is a re-re-post for those who never saw the pics posted over a year ago...

my SMP Chrono also has chiefs AR

omegasmpchrono001.jpg

omegasmpchrono008.jpg

omegasmpchrono013.jpg

@Chief --> i, too, have seen the gen...and your crystal is an amazing upgrade to the gen!... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

my pix were taken last nite quickly with dinette lighting...the details in Lani's pix are oh so accurate...when you wear this watch, you just stop and look at the dial...it really catches the light...i'm thinking this is part of the double AR addiction...stopping and staring...

R-

TAG Link chrono is one of the best looking watches out there. The reason I traded mine was the reflective dial. It's completely different watch with 2x AR.

These pics make me want one (again). :)