When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone tried this crystal?

Martyd3

FWIW I looked at the other items on their store and find it hard to believe that a US based (as they claim) company would have such a wide range of products for reps. So I guess that they are either based in Asia or they are buying factory based spares in bulk possibly from end of line models.

If so then what you see is no better than you would get from a rep dealers watch.

Thats my take on it anyway.

I have ordered that crystal. I should receive it in the coming days. I will let you know how it is. I can't stand anymore the DSN poor crystals with the lens effect.... so we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

many here consider this seller to be the antichrist.

+1. I did a "Buy It Now" with this seller for a Panerai handset (advertised as in stock). After paying, they emailed me to say the item was actually not in stock, and that I would have to wait 3 weeks. Given my immediate need for the hands, I asked them to release me from my purchase commitment. They instead opened an ebay case against me. I appealed, and fleaBay took my side. I would avoid this seller.