When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Price info about the DSSDv5

eurotimezhelina

Hi Everybody!

The latest upgrades on the DSSDv5 is a hot topic and orders are streaming in :). However this upgrade is more expensive then the previous version which means we also have to rise the price of it.

The new prices if you order from us now will be:

GEN ETA (verified genuine) 403 usd

COPY ETA 318 usd

Asian DG2813 168 usd

Asian DG4813 208 usd

Contact us if you have any questions or need help placing an order!

eurotimezneo@gmail.com

eurotimeztom@gmail.com

Hi Everybody!

The latest upgrades on the DSSDv5 is a hot topic and orders are streaming in :). However this upgrade is more expensive then the previous version which means we also have to rise the price of it.

COPY ETA 318 usd

Asian DG2813 168 usd

Asian DG4813 208 usd

eurotimezneo@gmail.com

eurotimeztom@gmail.com

Are all these models with different movements use the same parts; i.e. case, dial, bracelet, bezel, bezel insert, etc.???

Thanks

Hi Everybody!

COPY ETA 318 usd

Asian DG2813 168 usd

Asian DG4813 208 usd

eurotimezneo@gmail.com

eurotimeztom@gmail.com

Hi Helina - to pick up on a query on another DSSD link - Can you just clarify when this price increase is effective from. From your post, I read that all new orders received from today will be at the new price and that orders already being processed (i.e. before your post of today)remain at the previous price.

Thanks,

Beano

@Beano: yes you are correct, the new prices will apply on all orders made with start from the 16th of November. Orders that has been processed before that will still have the original price as we did not inform our customer about the increase. The website will also be updated soon with these new prices and movement options..

Helina,

These prices must be retroactive for at least a few days. When I ordered mine with the genuine ETA, it was 418.00 less the RWG Discount of 15.00 = 403.00. That order was placed on the 11th of November if i'm correct. That was the website price at the time.

Not a problem, but I never saw a lower price.

Arthur

@ Panerai. 418 was the price including shipping (35usd) but I can see that you did not get a 15usd discount on this order. Remember to ask us for it next time you order and it will be subtracted :)

@Hike: Only the movements are different, if you order with a cheaper movement it will not give you a lesser quality watch. There is actually a good topic here on RWG about it:

Just as a quick notice, all the prices above apply only for any NEW orders. Unfortunately the prices of the new "upgraded" v5 has gone up, and unfortunately we followed suit. Don't forget that all RWG members also get a 15usd discount so basically it's only 5 usd more expensive. As for the DG4813 movement at the moment we have a limited stock of these movements until further notice. If anybody would like the V5 with the DG4813 movement let us know soon before stock runs out.. thx