When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Arrival Today.....

HEWLIO

I just got my 1665 Sea-Dweller from josh today. Its the $98 28800 beat asian version. Its a hell of a deal for $100. I might just get another. The movement is very nice, i compared it to my dads swiss sub that we also got from josh and it ticks at the same speed. Its much smoother than any plain asian 2813. Its my current favorite, but i hope i can find another vintage to order soon that will top it. So suggestions would be appreciated, but vintage only, im sick of new stuff. Enjoy the pics.

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

DSC03537.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

DSC03541.jpg

Looks good for less then 100 dollars.

I while ago i had a simular one from Narikaa called it the entry level DRSD.

Does the crown fit correctly or does it touch the crown gards ??

It seem to me that it isn't srwed in completaly.

Wear it well

Carpe Diem

Cats

Does the crown fit correctly or does it touch the crown gards ??

It seem to me that it isn't srwed in completaly.

Cats

It's the tube. That bothered me too and I tried filing down the tube a little and that didn't work so I changed it with an old tube from another Sub and it fixed the problem.

DSCN3703.jpg

Edited by kbh

The crown does stick out a bit. I noticed that just after taking those pictures. it doesn't really bother me that much. Im not gonna try to fix it cause ill just end up breaking it. I may think about aging it a little. I just got it i dont wanna break it. I may order the white dial version just for the hell of it, and its only $98. I like it alot, i need to find more vintage stuff. I think i may get a vintage GMT next. Do any of the dealers have one for less than $200?