When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lost my pearl .....arrggghhh!

ScottishJackal

Order a bezel insert for a 11680 form Nostalgia on the bay.. Clarks insert for about 12 usd.. looks more like the genuine than the rep pearl..jut pop it off and glue it to your insert..careful.. I've lost more pearls with them bouncing around.. :lol:

AC

Lani

hey Lan --

question of pearl removal: are they usually just glued on and pop off fairly easily?...what process and/or tools do you use to remove them...are most reps' pearls glued on in this fashion; Omegas, Rollies, Breits, etc?...i need to remove a skyland pearl...

thanks...

R-

hey Lan --

question of pearl removal: are they usually just glued on and pop off fairly easily?...what process and/or tools do you use to remove them...are most reps' pearls glued on in this fashion; Omegas, Rollies, Breits, etc?...i need to remove a skyland pearl...

thanks...

R-

R.. their just glued in... if it's on a tab you can remove just plop the tab in some thinner or acetone..I use a toothpick or throw away screw driver to remove the pearls without solvent .. they are not epoxied in .. they use rubber cement.. in the case of Rolex and others you can just pop it out by pushing the back of the pearl.

AC

L

R.. their just glued in... if it's on a tab you can remove just plop the tab in some thinner or acetone..I use a toothpick or throw away screw driver to remove the pearls without solvent .. they are not epoxied in .. they use rubber cement.. in the case of Rolex and others you can just pop it out by pushing the back of the pearl.

cool -- i bought a skyland carcass and plan to migrate the pearl to a v2 CA - eliminating the flat blobby pearl syndrome...love it when a plan begins to come together...

thanks, R...appreciate it!...