When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa 300 nt ~600 T graph

lanikai

Lani,

I agree. I have the 2 register 2007 version T-Graph (I'm sure it's the same case) It's a nice watch, but you never forget it's on your wrist. As I said in another post it's like having a mini barbell strapped to your wrist.

Arthur

the 600t graph is a 'tool watch' fo sure.. no doubt bout that.. it is definitely mean to be worn whilst in the ocean.. no wonder they started making the bracelet thicker and wider.. it has somewhat fair balance outside of water.. but I don't think it was meant for the dry land as much. :lol:

AC

Lani

Wow, you are a master with the camera! You know, when that DivingStar arrives you could do a pictorial progression showing how watches grew in size over the decades... :whistling:

Seriously, that is really well done, ma brotha. You're an artist in more ways than one.

Could this photo be titled, "Where the Sea-Dweller was conceived"?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hahhaa... I won ma own bet B.. I figured you'd be the one to mark this shot.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

btw.. good idea about the proctorial ~ progressive watch size.. from the bubble back of the 40's ..

I'll follow up on that one B :good:

AC

L

Thank you Morlock !!

Dang ... the 300T DS .. has been shipped via Fedex.. and at the cost of shipping for this one .. it should arrive in the Islands this week.. maybe as early as Tuesday.. I thought it would take a couple of weeks..htis is another nice surprise.

Nanuq.. INCOMING.. :Jumpy: .. (I love the sound of that) :lol:

AC

Lani

Thank you Morlock !!

Dang ... the 300T DS .. has been shipped via Fedex.. and at the cost of shipping for this one .. it should arrive in the Islands this week.. maybe as early as Tuesday.. I thought it would take a couple of weeks..this is another nice surprise.

Nanuq.. :victory: INCOMING.. :Jumpy: .. (I love the sound of that) :lol:

AC

Lani