When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some advise for my first replica

heiwaz

Hello, I'm from Spain and I want to buy a watch, but I prefer that you give some advices for my first buy, I saw the perfec clones website, but the webpage doesn't work at the moment... Can you tell me any web of good rw seller? I'm thinking to buy a omega rw or IWC, but I don't know the grade of realism of this rw, please if you advise for other model that has got a a good grade of realism, I would appreciate.

Hello, I'm from Spain and I want to buy a watch, but I prefer that you give some advices for my first buy, I saw the perfec clones website, but the webpage doesn't work at the moment... Can you tell me any web of good rw seller? I'm thinking to buy a omega rw or IWC, but I don't know the grade of realism of this rw, please if you advise for other model that has got a a good grade of realism, I would appreciate.

Hello

It might be better if you look at the dealer forum and the feedback. Then check out the subforums for the watch your after and look on there. There will be plenty of info so you can narrow down your search.

Good luck

Get your budget clear.

Find some you like.

Do a seach on each of them. For the more popular models you will get plenty of info.

Then look for a dealer you like the sound of from the "collectors" area on the forum.

For your first watch you would probably want one that is pretty good out of the box.

So avoid any with a leather strap. In the rep-world only rubber and steel seems to be OK, and a good leather/croc/gator strap can be expensive.

When you have done all that, and received your first succesful acquisition, go and book a space on the re-hab. From now on you will be addicted...