When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shops to view Replicas in the UK?

Piestar

They're called ADs :) Go to the authorized dealer and try on the real thing. If you like it, hop online and buy the rep. As long as you keep reasonable expectations about the product, I doubt you'll be disappointed :) If, of course, you don't like the watch, no need to buy the rep ;) I've found that with watches, what looks good on the screen, might not always look so great, or 'feel right' on your wrist.

Does anyone know of a place in the UK where I can go and see replicas and try before I buy

Seems safest

Simon

There is a guy in Brummie land who will let you see his stock. He is a trusted dealer on RG.

I am (hopefully) pretty sure nobody would give a member who joined the forums only one month ago, any info on how to contact a UK dealer directly (face to face) within the UK, any points for guessing why? :p

Seriously, buy them online like everybody else here, if that is actually what you are looking to do :lol: