When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Panerai Family

FROGMAN

Thought I'd share some quick pictures of my Panerai family ;)

Left=PAM GMT 63C | Flav lume, Chieftang Cyclops, T-Crown, Updated CG with tightened/flattened lever, updated datewheel (Soon to have a LEO DW), GEN strap 24/22

Top=PAM Radiomir 183G | Flav lume, crystal with proper A/R, repolished case, polished crown tube, GEN Radiomir strap 27/22

Right=PAM Luminor 111I | Directly from LH with Rex single sided A/R, GEN Strap 24/22

Bottom=PAM Luminor 114f | Jimmy Fu CG, Jimmy Fu case, Palp crown, GEN Dial, GEN hands, and a nice engraved movement

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

most excellent collection my friend. i have almost the same 114 with gen dial and strap.

i paid dearly but its very nice.

That's a beauty and you're right the cost is substantial to build one of these. Actually I'm thinking about trying to trade it for a franken 24.....I've wanted a nice 24 for awhile now and honestly the 114 rarely gets any wrist time.....same for the the 183G.....it is one of the most accurate reps I've owned and yet it's been worn 4-5 times max! LOL....gotta love this hobby ;)

Frog