When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona 2009 grey dial (10 hires pics)

condemore

Thanks AllergyDoc for the search. It's incredible the amounts of variations watcheden has on Daytona's, some with very tinny changes. The one you have find is the closest of the one depicted in the thread, except it has red needles in the subdials. To me item 39382 looks better built. Going to my orders history I see that this piece is item 35312, that is no longer listed.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the great pics! It is beautiful. I'm amazed the bezel looks flat and the crystal height looks correct too.

All daytonas @6 I've had the case has been too thick-- the bezel too angled, rehaut too deep. But worst of all, they are TOO SMALL--they all measure 38mm bezel diameter (Gen daytona bezel is 40.3mm). I would gladly trade a lowered crown position for correct diameter and thickness. Could we trouble you to take a profile pic, perhaps measure the bezel diameter for us ? Thank you in advance!

PS

Great watch and excellent photos as usual! It must be hard getting good shots of the grey dial like you do.

Would you mind if I used some of your photos as wallpapers? I make some from time to time, and post them whenever I do - with the credit going to the originator of course.

ww

Great watch and excellent photos as usual! It must be hard getting good shots of the grey dial like you do.

Would you mind if I used some of your photos as wallpapers? I make some from time to time, and post them whenever I do - with the credit going to the originator of course.

ww

Feel free to use any picture from me, ww.

Regards and Merry Chrismats

Condemore

I'm amazed the bezel looks flat and the crystal height looks correct too. I'm guessing this is the version I see on some sites claimed as measuring 41mm x 13mm.

If so, this a different case/bezel etc than the 38mm versions @6 I own. If the bezel really measures 41mm and if it's only 13mm thick as claimed, then it is like the gen.

All daytonas @6 I've had the case has been too thick-- the bezel too angled, rehaut too deep.

But worst of all, they are TOO SMALL--they all measure 38mm bezel diameter (Gen daytona bezel is 40.3mm). I would gladly trade a lowered crown position for correct diameter and thickness.

Could we trouble you to take a profile pic, perhaps measure the bezel diameter for us? Thank you in advance!